• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

June 2014 Surgeries

I am so gutted went and had my pre-meds saw everyone I had to then they informed me it had been cancelled so now I have to wait for another date :-(

NO you poor thing, what a nightmare, I do hope its not a long wait, keep your chin up, it will happen, please keep us posted x

I am so gutted went and had my pre-meds saw everyone I had to then they informed me it had been cancelled so now I have to wait for another date :-(

Oh no... Sorry to hear that Hun. Hope you won't have to wàit too long.. Did they tell you why... X

They said there was not enough beds there was me and another lady so now got to wait for date then start pre-op diet again which I did 4 weeks on it's just all the planning for when I go in needs to be done again as I am a single mom to a 9year old and had to make arrangements for him so will have to do it all again never mind I will get them eventually .

They said there was not enough beds there was me and another lady so now got to wait for date then start pre-op diet again which I did 4 weeks on it's just all the planning for when I go in needs to be done again as I am a single mom to a 9year old and had to make arrangements for him so will have to do it all again never mind I will get them eventually .

Such a shame... never mind sweetie.... As you say you will get your surgery eventually...xx

It's finally here, 7am tomorrow morning, can't wait.

Well one week out and struggled more with sickness than I expected ... But little steps forward from now on. ! Good luck to everyone yet to have their surgery x

Oh no that sucks Hun feel so sorry for you. Chin up and fingers crossed you get a date back quickly xxx

Well one week out and struggled more with sickness than I expected ... But little steps forward from now on. ! Good luck to everyone yet to have their surgery x
Sorry to hear you where sick :( I'm just into my third week and was fine on the fluids but struggling with the purée stage everything seems to go straight through me if you know what I mean ;-) and struggling get all the food I need in :(
Hope you're feeling better with each day ? xx

Sorry to hear you where sick :( I'm just into my third week and was fine on the fluids but struggling with the purée stage everything seems to go straight through me if you know what I mean ;-) and struggling get all the food I need in :( Hope you're feeling better with each day ? xx

Yeah early days but it is a huge learning curve for all of us ! I managed a whole weetabix today and a bowl of chicken soup ! But I do worry about getting enough protein .

Been for 1st check up today with labibs team lost 10kg since surgery so happy with that... They wasn't too concerned with me not getting many fluids in.

I'm loving Asdas own fish pie it's already pretty puréed and with fish and parsley sauce lovely and only 71p

I'm loving Asdas own fish pie it's already pretty puréed and with fish and parsley sauce lovely and only 71p

OMG... ive tried it lisa and it is divine...Im also in love with the weight watchers cottage pie pureed....im living on these two at the moment at dinner time....lol...x

OMG... ive tried it lisa and it is divine...Im also in love with the weight watchers cottage pie pureed....im living on these two at the moment at dinner time....lol...x

I am doing the w w cottage pie .. ! Yes it is tasty . Going to try salmon steak broccoli and a spud purred tomorrow ! Can't wait x

Back