• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

June 2014 Surgeries

Thanks guys, yes cannot wait need to be in London by 7 am on Monday, so an early start for me. I need to be on 5 am train. :)

Woo hoo only 2 more sleeps till op day. Good luck everybody x

Good luck all this weeks oppers

Hi Princess,

That's me, I am an opper this week. Well Saturday but that is still this week.

Thanks.
Denise
XxX

Good luck this week! I'm two weeks post op and I feel great! You'll soon be here on the other side. Nothing to worry about.

Ive started the puree stage yesterday and my first meal was glorious...lol..are you still coping well on this stage.. hope you are and all is well.

Ive started the puree stage yesterday and my first meal was glorious...lol..are you still coping well on this stage.. hope you are and all is well.

It was pure bliss to start purées. So far I've tolerated everything really well. I'm not getting full though, which worries me a little. I stop because my surgeon says I should stop after four dessertspoons. I feel like I could eat and eat though, and I am eating puréed protein.

I didn't feel full on purees either. I felt my first restriction on soft food. I don't feel full when I'm eating now either, I just seem to know when I've had enough. Never feel hungry though, so must be getting enough. I'm sure you're doing just fine. xx

I didn't feel full on purees either. I felt my first restriction on soft food. I don't feel full when I'm eating now either, I just seem to know when I've had enough. Never feel hungry though, so must be getting enough. I'm sure you're doing just fine. xx

That makes me feel better, thanks. I was starting to worry.

It was pure bliss to start purées. So far I've tolerated everything really well. I'm not getting full though, which worries me a little. I stop because my surgeon says I should stop after four dessertspoons. I feel like I could eat and eat though, and I am eating puréed protein.

OMG... I feel so relief. Im experience the same thing.. Im tolerating puree very well too....but im not getting full.. Its reassuring to hear people say that will change and we will start to feel restriction soon.. I started to think, did my surgeon did the bypass at all... lol.. the thing is though im not hungry but my head tells me I am.... Ive also put away the scales as im stuck at the same weight for day and that's making me sad... Anyway its early days and we still have a long way to go... x

Good luck to everyone having their surgery this week. I'm just over two weeks now and been doing just fine no regrets so I'm sure you'll all be feeling that soon yourselves ? xx

Yes very best wishes all you oppers, how exciting x

Back