• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

June 2014 Surgeries

I'm having op week Monday but going in hospital the Sunday, today I've started getting a little nervous and quite emotional think combination of LSD and MIL didn't help, looking forward to the night of 2nd June when it's all over and can start to recover

Hi there. Have been given my operation date for a sleeve on the 23rd June - really excited but also really nervous! Have another two weeks before I start my pre op diet, but have already started to cut down.

Hi there. Have been given my operation date for a sleeve on the 23rd June - really excited but also really nervous! Have another two weeks before I start my pre op diet, but have already started to cut down.
Mines on 23rd as well. But I have 4 weeks pre op due to my bmi :( what hospital are you? Gl to everyone

I have mine the same day!!! Pre-op starts Monday, I'm doing Slimfast.
What hospital are you? I had option of doing Slimfast. I chose the 1000 calorie food diet tho due to being on it for 4 weeks. Also the Slimfast was rather expensive for me as they don't allow us to use the powder version.

I am doing slim fast also .. Find it easier ! I am having mine in Telford ., where are u ?

I'm at Homerton

Yes, the Slimfast is much easier, you just pick n drink (you don't have to think) lol.

I'm trying to eat what ever I can eat today. Lol

Hi all mine is 23rd June having bypass start pre-op tommorow for 4 weeks doing the milk and yogurt one. Good luck to you all :)

Started my pre op diet and im STRUGGLING!!!! im doing the milk option and its driving me insane!! Im as sick as a chicken.. lol.. gotta stick to it though! roll on surgery day!!

Started my pre op diet and im STRUGGLING!!!! im doing the milk option and its driving me insane!! Im as sick as a chicken.. lol.. gotta stick to it though! roll on surgery day!!
hi was the milk your only option, really didn't fancy that. :(

I am having my bypass privately in Belgium and the surgeon has said the pre op diet should be 3 slim fast a day and that is it. NOTHING else, has anyone else been given a diet like this? It just seems crazy to me. He does perform an awful lot of bypasses and has the lowest complication rate post surgery in the world so I'm think he knows what he's talking about. It just seems so low calorie and strict, I don't know if I'll be able to function.

I am having my bypass privately in Belgium and the surgeon has said the pre op diet should be 3 slim fast a day and that is it. NOTHING else, has anyone else been given a diet like this? It just seems crazy to me. He does perform an awful lot of bypasses and has the lowest complication rate post surgery in the world so I'm think he knows what he's talking about. It just seems so low calorie and strict, I don't know if I'll be able to function.
mmmm seems very strict, the Slimfast at Homerton is 5 x 325 ml bottles no powder shakes 3 pints of other fluid 1 salty drink ie bovril 1 sachet of jelly 3 x sugar free gum

image-4138604239.jpg

Back