• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

June 2014 Surgeries

Thank you GG, this seems much more sensible
No worries they also told us to follow for 2 weeks unless you are over 30 stone or 50 bmi. Then you have to follow for 4 weeks.

Last edited:
Is it normal for my stock cube drink (Knorr Chicken) to taste this good?!

Quick tip: the more hot water you add the better, because it is saltyyy!!

My op is 4 weeks this coming Tuesday, I feel for you guys that have 4 weeks liver shrink diet. But best wishes to you all.

Exciting Trev, it'll fly by. I can't wait for you to get done. :0)

Well I'm less than a week or 3 shifts away from the op Wednesday I'll be having pre op... Just going to try and keep mind off it a little as been a little stressed about it but I'm sure I'll be fine

Well I'm less than a week or 3 shifts away from the op Wednesday I'll be having pre op... Just going to try and keep mind off it a little as been a little stressed about it but I'm sure I'll be fine

I wonder wether we were at the same pre op chat in Telford ?

I had mine in April I'd already had the date for op then most of the ones at the seminar was waiting to see surgeon for date, has it took you long to get to this stage? X

You mentioned earlier your op had been canceled earlier why was that if you don't mind me asking x

I had mine in April I'd already had the date for op then most of the ones at the seminar was waiting to see surgeon for date, has it took you long to get to this stage? X

Seems to have taken forever, but once I got referred to Riera it's only been since jan but took ages for Dudley group to transfer me

You mentioned earlier your op had been canceled earlier why was that if you don't mind me asking x

Just a complication on treatment my file said I was on and I was not .. So just needed to get it sorted first . Basically a Dudley mis communication

hi was the milk your only option, really didn't fancy that. :(

Hi GG, I had 4 options I think... but I chose the milk one... having said that I was told I could choose a different option every day as long as I don't mix the options in a day... so ive done the slim fast one today and that was a bit better...

My op is 4 weeks this coming Tuesday, I feel for you guys that have 4 weeks liver shrink diet. But best wishes to you all.

I am on a 3 stage weight loss programme - 1st stage is 8 weeks on 5 pints milk, 2 pints water, OXO, sugar free jelly (both taken out of daily allowance) and no more than 3 sticks of sugar free gum per day. They expect me to lose 3 stone in this time - the second stage of 8 weeks is part solid food and part milk - the final stage, another 8 weeks of food only. Once this has been completed they will then decide whether or not I should have bariatric surgery.

SO 4 WEEKS WOULD BE HEAVEN FOR ME.

Pamala

Back