• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

June 2014 Surgeries

Days 3 and 4 are usually the hardest, once you get through then, you should be in ketosis and you should be fine. Good luck. xx

I am on my 2nd day now ain't doing to bad but it's only early yet :) good luck with the rest of your pre-op diet.

I'm on my 2nd day of preop (Slimfast) too. Still finishing up my first shake (Café Latte).

I'm trying to drag out my shakes to the next. So I'm always sipping (I think it's working out pretty well so far).

Next shake at 12pm!!

;-)

Can't weight to hit ketosis.

I am on my 2nd day now ain't doing to bad but it's only early yet :) good luck with the rest of your pre-op diet.

Thanks and same to you hun.... i find that things are now settling. All the best with yours as well...x

I'm on my 2nd day of preop (Slimfast) too. Still finishing up my first shake (Café Latte). I'm trying to drag out my shakes to the next. So I'm always sipping (I think it's working out pretty well so far). Next shake at 12pm!! ;-) Can't weight to hit ketosis.

I didn't have the slim fast option only had 2 options so I chose the milk and yogurt one can have 4 pints and one yogurt but can alternate each day so next day I could have 3 pints and 2 yogurts and nas squash and a brovril or oxo which I am struggling with cause I really don't like it lol. Good luck :)

It's June tomorrow. :D

It's gonna be a week on the pre op 2mrw!! Yayy!! JUNE BABYY..... HERE WE COME!!
Yeah the hardest week out the way I hope. 3 weeks left for me and I'm bloody starving. lol

Go into hospital today at 2 pm nerves are kicking in now but feeling excited about the outcome.

Wow - it's the 1st June and your thread is well underway! I wanted to pop in from the May thread (sleeved on 25th May) to wish you all good luck and speedy recovery.

Sending you guys my love. Stay strong xxx

Hi all, I am volunteering to maintain a list of everyone's op in June, so pm me if you want adding to the list.

Shall I kick it off?

TC99 24/06/14 gastric sleeve @ derby royal

because I'm bored of sitting on the sofa, I thought id start a list off for you. I used to give me quite a buzz seeing people go and come back from their ops.

GOOD LUCK

2nd June - Lisa35 - Bypass
6th June - Readytodoit - Sleeve
7th June - Jaywill - Bypass
16th June - Ginnywinny - Bypass
16th June - Trulyslim - Sleeve
16th June - Dippydeb - ?
17th June - Clairer17 - ?
23rd June - G'G - Bypass
23rd June - Hrr32 - Sleeve
23rd June - rachlou85 - Bypass

1st of June!!! Mines at Homerton Hospital :)

Back