• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Just had appt with mr siggurdson

Slim4son

I have had consultation at thg I was impressed with Dolan park and the fact they are the leaders in weight loss surgery obviously I am scared out of my wits end and I have a bmi of 50 which is the amount that they can go up to at Dolan park or I would need to pay an extra £500 and have done at another hospital ie Telford Sutton cold field or if any other reason as to why I am a high risk they would also not do a letter to my work to sayni am doing this for my health as not allowed why I am not happy with yes it's elective but is for my health I wonder If my family gp will do it even though I going private

Sorry forgot to mention to have done at Dolan park I need to lose ten pounds before op so going on slim fast xxx

They will do I think a sick note to say not fit I think but it's a letter I need to say wht the benefits are and that I doing for my health tbh they very obliging but said they are unable to do this which now I need to spl to gpnto see if he will it's how I ask the gp is the problem xxx

Back