• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

I've joined the losers club

So, another 2lb off. 27lb gone.
Went to Tesco today with a basket and filled it will bags of sugar which were just under the weight I have lost. Could barely lift it off the floor..... no wonder I am feeling a lot better. Can't believe that lot was hanging around on my body. I'm now in smaller uniforms at work and getting into clothes I haven't worn in years.
Apart from my hubby and 2 kids noticing my 2 stone loss, not one person has noticed, or if they have, they have not said a word. Must admit I thought I might have had the odd comment but nothing!!!!!!!!!!! I've now got 1.5-2 stone still to go. Perhaps I need to get down to 7 stone before anyone says anything.
Had a good week this week, my boy passed all his A levels on Thursday, he got an A and 2 B's and got his place at Uni to study Criminology and Psychology. He moves out next month and I will miss him.
This will be the next challenge for me to see how I cope with an emotional time without turning to food. I will cope though and I will get rid of the rest of this weight.
Next Thursday is GCSE results for my daughter. Then another A level journey begins.
Hope everyone's having a good week too xxxxx

Hi Sue
Yes thank you. I got my letter today, to see the surgeon on the 19th September, to discuss my treatment I am so excited. Going in the right direction now. :D

Take Care
Elaine

Wow Sue what a fab idea with the sugar :) blimey what a great way to see it eeekkkk i would have lost 43 bags of sugar LOL i bet that was an eye opener :)
Congrats to your boy on his results and gl for your daughter, am sure you will cope fantastically.............. the demons are easier to tame these days :) I'm sure someone is noticing Sue, not everyone chooses to say it lol everyone so wrapped up in themselves too notice LOL my frined asked other day how much i'd lost now ........ i said 6 stone she replied omg you weigh 6 stone !!!! now she either completely blind or just dam right stupid LOL is if i look like i weigh 6 stone ..............
anyway i think once your past a couple of stone lost its very noticeable, prepare for the comments :) wtg Sue x x x am very chuffed for you x x x

So, another 2lb off. 27lb gone. Went to Tesco today with a basket and filled it will bags of sugar which were just under the weight I have lost. Could barely lift it off the floor..... no wonder I am feeling a lot better. Can't believe that lot was hanging around on my body. I'm now in smaller uniforms at work and getting into clothes I haven't worn in years. Apart from my hubby and 2 kids noticing my 2 stone loss, not one person has noticed, or if they have, they have not said a word. Must admit I thought I might have had the odd comment but nothing!!!!!!!!!!! I've now got 1.5-2 stone still to go. Perhaps I need to get down to 7 stone before anyone says anything. Had a good week this week, my boy passed all his A levels on Thursday, he got an A and 2 B's and got his place at Uni to study Criminology and Psychology. He moves out next month and I will miss him. This will be the next challenge for me to see how I cope with an emotional time without turning to food. I will cope though and I will get rid of the rest of this weight. Next Thursday is GCSE results for my daughter. Then another A level journey begins. Hope everyone's having a good week too xxxxx

Hey sue! Congrats on another 2lb. I had the same. Until I hit 3st no one noticed and now I get comments every second how much and how I look. I think it's hard being in lower BMI but still - 2st -5st losses are massive amounts! You go girl - keep looking amazing and feeling great in those smaller uniforms :) xx

Hey sue! Congrats on another 2lb. I had the same. Until I hit 3st no one noticed and now I get comments every second how much and how I look. I think it's hard being in lower BMI but still - 2st -5st losses are massive amounts! You go girl - keep looking amazing and feeling great in those smaller uniforms :) xx
Thank you BandedHun. Congratulations on your 2lb loss too. You are looking fantastic from the recent pic you posted in your jeans. You must feel great now you look so fab. Can't wait till my BMI is low like yours.
Have a good weekend xx

Congrats on the weightloss Hun! It's funny when you put the loss in real terms isn't it! I.e with the sugar! You must be pleased as punch with your son x x

Hi there, Yes I am very proud. My daughter passed all her GCSEs this week too and has been accepted to 6th form so all looking good for them both.
My son leaves home for Uni in 3 weeks so stripping me of money getting all the stuff he needs for his room.
Think I am destined to be poor for the next 5 years while they both get through Uni.Love your new profile pic xxxx

Hi reporting back in after a long break.
Not much to report on the weight loss front. I lost my way and kept losing 2lb one week then back on the next hence I'm still at 2 stone loss.

I joined Weight Watchers which focussed my mind and gave me a structure to follow.
Was spurred on by BandedHun really, as I've still been reading everyone's posts these last few weeks. She is so determined and has got exactly where she should be. I just need to get my act together and do the same.
I now feel my heads in a much better place and the weight is starting to move again. Head hunger can be so destructive but I'm not listening to my head any longer.
I've now got 7.5ml in my band and eating smaller meals. Not sure that I am completely at my sweet spot, how would I know?
Well I'm glad to be back on here as you are all so lovely, and have been enjoying reading all your posts.

Chat soon xx

Hi All
So we had the most lovely day today. Hubby, me and my daughter went to York for the day. Waited in the queue and got a table in Betty's. Managed a Chicken Caesar salad. Well actually that was lettuce with Caesar sauce, 1 little finger size piece of chicken and 3 chips. It was so lovely. I had no problem fitting in the summer fruit tart afterwards though. It was soooo light and melted in my mouth, just had to be done.
Then we went to York Dungeons, now home after a relaxing bath, sat in my PJs.
Enjoying our week off work and school.
Hope everyone had a good day too xxx

Weighed in today and at long long last it is a minus 1lb. I know it's not much but a start. Official weigh day is Tuesday so hope to make it more by then.
Off for a walk round Clumber Park this afternoon with the dogs.
Happy Halloween xx

Www well done on the loss sue glad things are moving for u again! I love york! So much to see and do there! Well jel you've been to Betty's we were going to go last time we went to york but the queue was way out the door down the street! X x

Hi Dreamer
We also had to wait, the queue was to the end of the building but it moves very quickly. It was a lovely treat, but couldn't afford to do that very often.

So, I went to Asda this morning. Bought a kilt, black top, grey cardigan and two floral tops all in a size 14. Can't wait to be a 12 but Rome wasn't built in a day.

I'm so happy as last time I was in there I was buying a size 20.

Just off to the charity shop with some more of my larger offerings.

XXX

Back