• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

I've joined the losers club

Well done on your weight loss, you are doing great. I can't wait to be able to walk in to any shop and buy normal clothes.
keep up the good work.

Thank you Mrs Q and Willow. It is finally starting to be more of a pleasure to shop. Last few years I've hated it so much that I rarely bought any clothes as I was so disappointed with everything I put on.
Still have a good stone to go but happy so far

xx

Yay, so pleased, another 1lb gone. 31lb so far. I know it's been slow but finally getting there. Felt a bit of a failure previously when others are loosing fast or more than me, but I'm plodding on and slowly but surely its working.
Had a nightmare day at work yesterday. sat down to eat my dinner and the first mouthful got stuck. Trying to discretely not eat or drink anything without anyone noticing, then 2 visits to the toilet to gip, then finally went down half an hour later. By that time I was due in a meeting so had no time to eat any dinner.
Was starving by the time I got home at 5.30. Think I'm definitely at my max fill level, I have 7.5ml in my band.

Well here's to a good weekend everyone xxx

WTG Sue the main thing is its moving downward :) as Mrs Q says slow and steady wins the race.... in fact this is no race, its for life..... don't focus on the finishing line just enjoy the journey along the way ....not matter how long it takes :) x x x x x

Thankyou everyone for your kind words. Crystal, did I see that you reached 100lbs??????? OMG what a woman you are.

Thanks Willow. Slow but sure is the way. Its my weigh day tomorrow at Weight Watchers so hoping for at least a little loss, hope so anyway as I've been so good all week.xx

Thankyou everyone for your kind words. Crystal, did I see that you reached 100lbs??????? OMG what a woman you are.

LOL Sue did you see the T shirt!!!! LOL not advertising it at all LOL there is no shame in this woman these days LOL............. it will be hiding under my jumper in future but anyone even remotely snubs my achievements it coming out LOL ;)

Gl for a great loss this week sweetheart x x x x x

Yay, so pleased, another 1lb gone. 31lb so far. I know it's been slow but finally getting there. Felt a bit of a failure previously when others are loosing fast or more than me, but I'm plodding on and slowly but surely its working. Had a nightmare day at work yesterday. sat down to eat my dinner and the first mouthful got stuck. Trying to discretely not eat or drink anything without anyone noticing, then 2 visits to the toilet to gip, then finally went down half an hour later. By that time I was due in a meeting so had no time to eat any dinner. Was starving by the time I got home at 5.30. Think I'm definitely at my max fill level, I have 7.5ml in my band. Well here's to a good weekend everyone xxx
we'll done

Woop woop another pound off. Got weighed at weightwatchers last night 3.5lb off this week.
Feeling brilliant. 32lb total now. Current weight 11 stone.
Actually cannot remember when I last weighed this weight.
Went out with my friends for a meal last weekend. One who I see regularly and has done this journey with me and 2 who I haven't seen since pre-band. I had size 14 clothes on which were fitted (was size 18-20 last time I saw them) and apart from saying I looked good, talked about themselves all night, didn't ask once about the band or really acknowledge my weight loss, and therefore I came home a bit deflated.
When I was bigger, I made excuses not to go out as had no confidence and just felt awful with myself. Now I'm starting to see some real change I was looking forward to going. Anti climax it was.
Anyway, who cares if they are so self centred, probably why they haven't made any effort to go out all year. At least I know who my true friends are.
Anyway, hope everyone's having a good week. Chat later xxxx

Not sure what I will be having for Christmas dinner but I know it won't be the same as last year. Probably 5 times less.
Is everyone having a small portion or going for something completely different?

We're going abroad for xmas so my portion will defiantly be smaller just because my mum isn't cooking it!
I'll be doing the same for xmas dinner as I do for Sunday dinner, meat & veg 1st with lots of gravy & have a potato if there's room after. It's a quite healthy dinner that way

I think I'll be doing the same as you Emma! Meat and veg first!
Well done on the loss due your goin great guns now x x x

Woop woop another pound off. Got weighed at weightwatchers last night 3.5lb off this week. Feeling brilliant. 32lb total now. Current weight 11 stone. Actually cannot remember when I last weighed this weight. Went out with my friends for a meal last weekend. One who I see regularly and has done this journey with me and 2 who I haven't seen since pre-band. I had size 14 clothes on which were fitted (was size 18-20 last time I saw them) and apart from saying I looked good, talked about themselves all night, didn't ask once about the band or really acknowledge my weight loss, and therefore I came home a bit deflated. When I was bigger, I made excuses not to go out as had no confidence and just felt awful with myself. Now I'm starting to see some real change I was looking forward to going. Anti climax it was. Anyway, who cares if they are so self centred, probably why they haven't made any effort to go out all year. At least I know who my true friends are. Anyway, hope everyone's having a good week. Chat later xxxx
well done

Back