• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

I've joined the losers club

LOL Sue did you see the T shirt!!!! LOL not advertising it at all LOL there is no shame in this woman these days LOL............. it will be hiding under my jumper in future but anyone even remotely snubs my achievements it coming out LOL ;) Gl for a great loss this week sweetheart x x x x x
well done

Well it's official, I'm in the 10s. I was dancing round the bathroom this morning. Been waiting for that reading for weeks and finally got there.
I do wish I lost weight quicker but so long as we get the results in the end then I suppose it's ok.
So it's my works Christmas meal on Saturday. 3 courses and a disco. No-one knows about my band at work so I'm wondering how I will leave food on my plate without someone passing comment.
I've decided to drive so I will stay in control of my portion sizes and won't be tempted to tell anyone of my surgery if I'm sober.
When I think back to how I felt this time last year......no clothes fit me, I looked puffy and ready to burst and was getting breathless at the slightest thing. Even my legs wouldn't stay crossed!!!!!!!!
Someone at work won an award and as as their manager I was told I had to be part of her success photo, along with my line manager who is a size 6/8. Well this photo was put in the hospital magazine where I work and also the local newspaper.
I was horrified when the pics were released and felt so ashamed that I could let myself look like this......I never told my family that I was in the paper, so it went unrecognised thankfully.
This week I have been asked to take part in a nurses recruitment video for my hospital. I am being filmed on Friday talking about my career progression as I've worked there for 30 years on January 5th. Although I still need to lose at least another stone, I feel so much better about it than my heart sinking last December.
I'm sure we are never completely happy with ourselves for so many reasons, but not hating myself now is a big step up from 12 months ago.
xxxx

Well, I know we shouldn't weigh everyday but felt thinner today!!!!! Lost another 1lb so now 10.12. Wonder if I can manage 10.7 for Christmas. Won't weigh now till next Tuesday as that's my weigh day. xx Have a good day everyone xx

Wowsers Sue everything wonderful is coming your way ......perfect :) fingers rossed you make your goal by Christmas........congrats on the work front seems everything is all falling into plae.........you must feel a million dollars wow.................. what a journey from one Christmas to the next :) wonderful and wd gal you deserve all of it .......go get life now, its waiting for you x x x x x x x

Hi, just checking in as not been on here over Christmas. Looks like everyone had a good time. I had a lovely time although I worked quite a lot of it. Put on a couple of pounds but back on the wagon now and looking forward to achieving my goals this year.

Felt so much better in my clothes this Christmas and actually wore a couple of dresses.

Have even bought a few bits in the sales. Hubby got me a lovely fitted coat and long boots for my Christmas pressie which I love.

Can't wait to be thinner so I can buy some knee length skirts to wear with my boots. They even have high - ish heels. Couldn't wear them when I was bigger as they off-set my balance and hurt my back.

Well, it's lovely reading all your updates...I wish everyone all the best and lots of happiness for 2015 xx

Happy new Year to you too Sue :) hope it brings you all you desire and GOAL lol Sounds like you've had a lovely time the boots sound delicious... its great to put a heel on again lol i know i did too LOL just for Christmas mind lol Its good to hear from you hunni.... keep us updated when you can x x xx x

I've got the lurgy so not that great but great for the weight loss cUZ I can't eat much! There's always a plus side lol

So, went back to Weight Watchers last night after missing 3 weeks due to working over Christmas.
Pleasantly surprised that I've put on 2lb which I can cope with. That should be off by next Tuesday then onwards and downwards nearer my goal.

Started the New Year on a good mental note so long may it last.

Out for a small carvery tonight with the kids as hubby away in London working overnight.
Day off to myself tomorrow so off out to visit my lovely friend then back at work on Friday.

Just thinking that this time last year I was a month off having my band fitted, felt sluggish, fat and miserable. Now I can walk in a room and not wonder what everyone must think of me as I feel normal......will feel even better at my goal but for now that will do me.

Take care, chat later xxx

Back