• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Just one before and now picture

StephieAck

I know Ive changed!
These pictures are one year apart, I just thought I would share.
1yearonbackcomparison.jpg

Steph xx

OMG, what an amazing difference...it it wasn't for your pretty tattoos, I wouldn't have even thought it was the same person Steph! Well done, if I do half as well as you, I will be really chuffed xxx

Bl**dy Hell!!! That's amazing!! Well done, like Angie says if it wasn't for your tattoo's you would guess it was you!!

Fantastic :wow:

Goodness Steph... how amazing and your hair is looking so good too... really healthy and thick.

It may be just how you are standing but do you also seem taller since losing weight... I wonder if the bones can stretch upright a bit when the weight isn't holding them down!

You are wonderful inside and out Angel, so proud of you!

Love and hugs xxx

thats ammmmmaaaazing well done you xx

Aww thanks guys xx
Bev...I do seem to look a little taller on pictures, Im not, but I do look it on photos. It is probably one of those optical illusion things, whatever it is I like it lol
Thanks again guys...imagine what my shape would be like if all of the loose skin was cut away...niiiiiiice shape under all of that lol
Steph xx

where have you lose skin steph?... your back doesnt look to bad sweets... this is another fear of mine toooo eeeek x

Pretty much all over Kelly, if you look at my back that isnt my frame that you are seeing, my actual firm body is a couple of inches under that and I have lots everywhere. I wear a size 12, I do have one or two size 10 skirts and I generally wear a size 14 on top to be able to disguise the tummy skin, if I had all of the spare taken away I would literally be lucky if a size 8 wasnt too big! I think that because my skin is quite thick and dense it doesnt look THAT loose, but I have plenty of excess. I would love to be able to afford to have it all removed but when I feel down about it I just stand in front of the mirror, touch my skin, and remember what I looked like with it all filled out with fat and I feel better, I would much rather have this spare skin that I can disguise in clothes (hubby finds me sexy even with the sagginess bless hi lol) than have what I used to have, so my spare skin serves as a reminder of where I was and how far I have come. I would much prefer to be covered in scars from plastic surgeries to take the skin away mind you lol
Steph xx

Stephie, thank you. Your after photo is beautiful and you have a neck! A long graceful neck. What an amazing difference. It's no wonder to me hubby fancies you. You're gorgeous girl!

Awwww thank you guys xx xx xx
I love my neck Charis, if I could only get a neck lift to sort out the spare skin where my double chin was I would be set.
Steph xx

wow steph, you look fantastic huni. i hope when my shapes settles down it looks as good as yours, i know ive lost a lot from my back, so i might even look a bit like you now, i hope so hun. i hope that there will be a way for you to have your tt surgery some day soon, even though i know your reasonably happy at the moment. well done, you are my inspiration. big hugs xxx

Aww thanks xx
Take pictures from all angles Dawn, you will shock yourself!
Steph xx

Back