• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Just one before and now picture

Yr a little dink Steph! Fabulous pics thanks for sharing. x

thanks steph, i will, ill get one of the girls to do it for me, i got into a size 14 fleece top that i bought a while ago yesterday, its not quite as loose as i think it should be, but it looked ok and was comfy, and i noticed my bra is now on 2nd hook, and, and, and, the cups dont seem to fit quite as well as they did a couple of weeks ago, soooooo my boobs could well be getting a bit smaller, wooooo hooooo. im so excited that they might get down to a decent size. got on scales this morning, and am down another 2lb, am now 9st 9. so looks like im moving again.
thanks again for being my inspiration. hugs xxx

Lol yep Im a titchy short ass lol
Dawn thats fab, could do with a 2lbs loss myself lol
Woohoo for the boobies lol
Steph xx

lol steph, i just hope they go a little bit smaller before it moves onto somewhere else, lol.
dotty, im only 4ft 8 inches, so although 9st9 sounds tiny, its still at least a stone if not more over what id like to be, im not sure how much i need to weigh to get to 25bmi, id like to get there, but am not overbothered if i dont, but would like to make it to goal if i can. ill just see where i end up. its taking me quite a long time to lose the weight, but im not mobile, so exercise isnt really an option. but as long as i get there, im not bothered how long it takes.

steph, youll lose 2lb soon, now your on your little protein kick, that should start it shifting hun. hugs xx

You look fab, well done so far. X

WOW Steph, what an amazing difference. Well done x

Steph, thanks for posting the pictures. I agree with Bev that you look taller in the after photo. I think you have a lovely figure and hardly any loose skin to be seen. How do you do it? I know you say you have loads but it can't be seen on the picture. I must get hubby to take a picture of my back view so I can compare as my weight comes off. You are a true inspiration.

love

Rebirth xx

Steph you're such a cutie inside and out. I love your profile picture and these are just amazing. You've come a long way in a short time and you should be as proud of what you have done as I am to be able to call you my friend. Hugs sent xxx

Aww thank you guys, I have a huge smile on my face right now hehe
Ill see if I can cover up my front view picture so that nothing intimate is show...that will show you just how icky I look lol
Steph xx

You look amazing Steph.

Your tummy looks pretty good too, i think we can be so hard on ourselves sometimes, you look fantastic well done xxx

steph, considering all the weight youve lost, and in such a short time, you look fantastic, mine is very similar, but ive got lots of stretch marks on my tummy. i cant believe how well your skin has 'shrunk', well done hun. big hugs xxxxx

Steph, your stomach doesn't look too bad. You should see mine and I've only just started losing weight. I think I'll have to buy a stomach sling to stop it covering my knees when I've lost the excess weight.

Did you only have 3 portals? Your wounds have healed really well. Thanks for sharing with us.

love

Rebirth xx

Back