• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Just to let you know

Frosty

Hi all

I would just like to say im up very late everynight and wake up early in the morning.

And i know a fair bit about medicene and bypasses (not too much about banding)

And i know sometime you can be worried if something is in your head late at night.

Just message me or post a question and ill answer it very quickly. as i knw how it can be sometimes . and its even worse if you suffer from a little stress and you dont want to worry your partner etc .

I hope ill be able to offer a little peace of mind in your hard times. :D

Mark

Thanks Mark, I may well use the late night agony uncle services!!

sleep is over rated :D

But i get a few winks in when the wife gets home and start talking about her day at work :D:D

Harsh!!!!

Hi Mark!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks for that!!!!! Just one thing, I have found since my op that i too am up late at night as i feel wide awake, although physical I am asleep if that makes sense...... then i struggle to wake inthe morning...... is that normal

Hi Mark!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks for that!!!!! Just one thing, I have found since my op that i too am up late at night as i feel wide awake, although physical I am asleep if that makes sense...... then i struggle to wake inthe morning...... is that normal

Yeah your normal . We eat through out the day so we have energy but when it comes to sleep we have none left so not alot to get us up and going.

I found taking a carton od orange juice to bed with me and when my eyes open have some and then sleep again . and the next time i wake up i feel better and more alert.

Oh, Mark... you might regret offering that service once I get going at 1am ;)

:giggle:

x

Hi Mark
You shouldn't of said that I might be bugging you all the time and then start to drive you crazy:bliss::bliss:
Thank you for your kind words on my previous post.
Take care
Trina xxx

I see that you have done a veggie food thread... I take it you are a veggie, then? (I know, d'oh!!!)

If so, then is there any veggie-specific advice you can give me... also, what Multivits/minerals do you use? I have Tesco's own and they are better than Centrum (which we can't have due to the gelatine) but they are slightly big... how long was it until you could take tablets?

Ta :D

Ollie

x

I see that you have done a veggie food thread... I take it you are a veggie, then? (I know, d'oh!!!)

If so, then is there any veggie-specific advice you can give me... also, what Multivits/minerals do you use? I have Tesco's own and they are better than Centrum (which we can't have due to the gelatine) but they are slightly big... how long was it until you could take tablets?

Ta :D

Ollie

x

Hiya Ollie

Affriad im not a veggie . i just did that thread as the frist part of food to eat after a bypass.

As there is not a great deal of info for veggies i thought i would start of with them.

Close your eyes meat section will be next :D

Back