• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Just to let you know...

tranquil_butterfly

After battling Walsall Manor for so long I virtually got to the point of giving up...feeling I was getting pushed further back in the very long queue. Something snapped and so on the 6 October I hand delivered a letter to my PCT (Mr TB took it for me) and emailed a copy to the Complaints Manager at Walsall, threatening to go to the Ombudsman.

A letter arrived today, dated 7 October, with an operation date - 17 November. My joy is tinged with sadness and some anger about what I have had to go through to get this. However, I have a date now and that is the most important thing.

I hope for all of those waiting that Walsall get their act together to a) clear the horrendous backlog and b) put some proper procedures in place so that everyone knows exactly where they stand during any part of the process.

My biggest thanks go to Julie (Phatmomma) who has been a fantastic support and friend. Thanks to the Walsall Massive and all of you for the support through my trials and tribulations.

Now lets hope there are no last minute delays or hitches:rolleyes:

tranquil

Wow fantastic that you got yr date thru but such a shame that its by having to go to such lengths. I admire you so much for you battle to get what you want. xx

OMG Tranquil that's fantastic news, I've watched eagerly waiting for you to say you have a date.. I am so happy for you and it's not long now until November, so onward and upward and you will soon be on the losers bench now after such a hard fight..
My sincere best wishes to you and Mr TB on your news
Dawn xx

OMG Tranquil that's fantastic news, I've watched eagerly waiting for you to say you have a date.. I am so happy for you and it's not long now until November, so onward and upward and you will soon be on the losers bench now after such a hard fight..
My sincere best wishes to you and Mr TB on your news
Dawn xx

Thank you so much Dawn x

tranquil

yay well done :D thats fantastic news, not long now hun and you'll be a loser ;) xxx

Well done . . great news, roll on November. Wierd how the word ombudsman seems to have an effect!!! Look forward to your journey.

Well done . . great news, roll on November. Wierd how the word ombudsman seems to have an effect!!! Look forward to your journey.

Being the cynic that I am, the date of the letter and the fact that it only arrived today, I think the O word might have tipped the balance:D

tranquil

wow so so pleased u got ur date, thats great news hope all goes well and ur be on the losers bench very soon, so sorry u had a hard time getting to this pint but at least u got here, and goes to show if u want something bad in life then its worth the fight xxxx

wow so so pleased u got ur date, thats great news hope all goes well and ur be on the losers bench very soon, so sorry u had a hard time getting to this pint but at least u got here, and goes to show if u want something bad in life then its worth the fight xxxx

Thanks x

tranquil

Back