• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Just to let you know...

After battling Walsall Manor for so long I virtually got to the point of giving up...feeling I was getting pushed further back in the very long queue. Something snapped and so on the 6 October I hand delivered a letter to my PCT (Mr TB took it for me) and emailed a copy to the Complaints Manager at Walsall, threatening to go to the Ombudsman.

A letter arrived today, dated 7 October, with an operation date - 17 November. My joy is tinged with sadness and some anger about what I have had to go through to get this. However, I have a date now and that is the most important thing.

I hope for all of those waiting that Walsall get their act together to a) clear the horrendous backlog and b) put some proper procedures in place so that everyone knows exactly where they stand during any part of the process.

My biggest thanks go to Julie (Phatmomma) who has been a fantastic support and friend. Thanks to the Walsall Massive and all of you for the support through my trials and tribulations.

Now lets hope there are no last minute delays or hitches:rolleyes:

tranquil

Oh Tranquil I am so very, very pleased for you.
Congratulations are in order at long last. You so deserve this date, you are a very brave lady and I sincerley hope nothing delays this date.
Tranquil this has made my day!

Kindest regards

Linski xxxx

Well done you. It won't be long before November is here. What a wonderful Christmas present.

Rebirth xx

Oh Tranquil I am so very, very pleased for you.
Congratulations are in order at long last. You so deserve this date, you are a very brave lady and I sincerley hope nothing delays this date.
Tranquil this has made my day!

Kindest regards

Linski xxxx

Thank you so much x

tranquil

That's such good news. Plenty of time to get organised for November but not too long to wait. All the bad times will fade away when you get the op and start losing although they are so annoying pre-op.

M

That's such good news. Plenty of time to get organised for November but not too long to wait. All the bad times will fade away when you get the op and start losing although they are so annoying pre-op.

M

Thank you - it will be good to put all that stress behind me x

tranquil

Being the cynic that I am, the date of the letter and the fact that it only arrived today, I think the O word might have tipped the balance:D

I have used the O word a couple of times (a horse that went blind with cataracts that they told me I could not have loss of use as a showjumper!!? - not sure exactly how it was supposed to see - and jump the fences it could not see . . . ) and when chasing up a mis sold endowment mortgage. On both occasions it resulted in a speedy resolution to the cases. Perhaps everyone on here struggling to get funding should use the O word?!!;)

I'm really happy for you that you got your date. You fought hard for it and you deserve it. Just a pity they had to be kicked up the arse first :rolleyes:

Oh TB I am so so pleased for you, the time will fly by and we have a seat waiting for you on the losers bench.

Back