• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Just to let you know...

Tranquil i received your news probably with more joy than i did my own op date, and that was a lot! I'm so happy that the end is finally in sight although i'm a little p'eed off that you had such a stressful time getting there....

I'm already for operation Mr TB and if, as is most probably likely and they don't have a bed the day before, i will be at the ready on the 17th to pick you up and deliver you to WM :)

Such fantastic news, who needs Santa now? xx

Tranquil i received your news probably with more joy than i did my own op date, and that was a lot! I'm so happy that the end is finally in sight although i'm a little p'eed off that you had such a stressful time getting there....

I'm already for operation Mr TB and if, as is most probably likely and they don't have a bed the day before, i will be at the ready on the 17th to pick you up and deliver you to WM :)

Such fantastic news, who needs Santa now? xx

Thank you so much my friend. I would not have had the will to keep fighting without your support:hug99:. Mr TB wants to thank you too and sends his love. You are a true friend x

tranquil

Mr TB is very welcome and i thank him for his kind words. You are both very lucky to have each other for support and both of you are to ask if you need ANYTHING, no matter what time of day or night, i'll be there. Am just so darn excited for the start of a new healthier fitter life for you xx

Mr TB is very welcome and i thank him for his kind words. You are both very lucky to have each other for support and both of you are to ask if you need ANYTHING, no matter what time of day or night, i'll be there. Am just so darn excited for the start of a new healthier fitter life for you xx

:thankyou:Thank you Julie - it is greatly appreciated :hug99:xx

Fantastic news and I am so pleased for you. Your news has really cheered me up. Won't be long at all
Loads of love
Jo X

Fantastic news! :clap:

TB-I am so,so pleased you got a result for all your efforts:)-
Wish I'd had your gutsy determination-well done

Hope that some of the fatigue/anger/emotion has now eased & you have been able to relax & celebrate your victory!

I Have to been following your story, and I'm finally so glad walsall have given you a date, after everything you have been through. Its about Bloody time they got there act together huh....

Good luck and it wont be long till your on our losers bench.

Donna xx

TB-I am so,so pleased you got a result for all your efforts:)-
Wish I'd had your gutsy determination-well done

Hope that some of the fatigue/anger/emotion has now eased & you have been able to relax & celebrate your victory!

Thank you - it is just starting to sink in - op is in 5 weeks:eek: :D x

tranquil

Back