• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Just Waiting to hear from PCT

zombielaurie

Well finally went the G.P had myself all geared up for an argument that I've had with my previous doctor who wouldn't refer me for anything (including my gallstones) for this G.P to say I have already wrote the PCT for you as soon as we had the recommendation from the surgeon!! Wow so fingers crossed and now I have to wait until 3rd week of July to ring back and then if we haven't heard anything he will actually chase them up for a decision.

Keep fingers crossed and positive love to all :D xxx

good luck xxx

Good luck chick xx

im absolutly petrifeid and im getting refered in early august for funding, im pooping meself now incase they say no xx

That's exactly how I'm feeling hun, I'm also having a panic that because i want the balloon I'm not sure if they will give me that without having the bypass/band then i have another panic they are gonna say no lol we should stay positive and positive things will happen :) xxx

thats so true, my fingers are crossed for ya chick xx

Doctors who won't refer suck! I had to battle with 3 doctors before (lovely) doctor number 4 helped me right away, without hesitation! I hope that everything works out for you :)

It is hard not being in control and not knowing your fate over such a big decision...I hope you get the result you want...good luck x

I feel like I'm out of control of my life now and its not a nice feeling, and i totally agree i think the same but this doctors is really quick compared to my old doctors

Back