• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

KARLOS - update post #328

Yeah they both are honey. Bet you're a bit excited too though, not long now xxx

What's wrong??

Really hope Karlos is okay!! Does anyone know What's wrong?

sent From my Galaxy Note 2GT 7105 LTE

Our Good friend Karl King is very poorly in hospital : It isnt related to His 'wls' They have found a tumour in his pancreas (Cancer) which has lead to a bile blockage in his liver . he has septicamia and is currently on kidney dialysis ... He is very poorly and not sure where he is going etc ... (Thats the text his daughter sent to a friend this morning and she has asked me to let you all know ) word for word so no confusion etc .... He is very confused and not knowing what is going on .... Im not a very religious person BUT I think Karl needs all our prayers and well wishes ! He has always supported us all and I can only speak for myself He is a top bloke and done amazing after his gastric by-pass .. I will keep u all posted as soon as I know anymore .. Plz keep Karl , Val and Kaylian( their daughter) in your heart , thoughts and prayers ... COME ON KINGY MAN YOU CAN GET THROUGH THIS ! YOUR AS STRONG AS AN OX .... x

thinking of karl and his family

kay xxx

Thinking of Karl and his family This time - wishing you all the best Mr K x x

Hi All :) I could be wrong (I often am :)) but think this is someone picking up on an old post ... his last comment on here was Feb last year. I can't see any new reports about Karl being worse. He is still fighting as hard as ever as far as I can tell :wave_cry: It is a while (2 weeks) since he posted but hope this just means he is busy :) Really hope so Karl but if anyone does know differently, please let us know :wave_cry: xxx

I just checked Facebook. He was posting on Weds 23rd on FB saying he was doing "not too bad". Hope that is still the case. .... Edit: have just messaged Mr K on FB as well.

Last edited:
Ahh! that makes more sense that its an old post.... Let's hope that is what it is! He sure doesn't need another crisis definitely....

sent From my Galaxy Note 2GT 7105 LTE

Thanks guys but this is an old thread from a couple of years ago I think when they first discovered I had the cancers that blocked my gal bladder making me very ill. I'm having a break from chemo at the minute as it was killing me quicker than the cancers LOL

So worry not and thanks for your concern xxxxx

I thought that was it but glad you popped in to let us know. Glad you are doing ok at the mo and having a break from the chemo, not experienced myself but know it is so tough going. Best of luck mate, keep up the good fight :) x

Sending you big hugs Karl xxx

I thought I remembered that post. Glad you are doing ok xxx

(((Hugs)))

Back