• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

KARLOS - update post #328

Wishing Karl and his family well at such a worrying time.
Lynne x

Thanks for letting us know Carole, I'd had some messages on facebook, but nothing directly from the family but your post here confirms what I'd heard.

Anyway, Karl, chuffin hurry up and get better. You are in the right place and I hope you start to feel more comfortable soon.

Hope it's not to long before your back with us.xx

Thoughts and wishes and all my prayers go to Karl, i've never been blessed enough to have met him but i have had his support and words of encouragement from day one...

You are strong Karl and you can kick the ass of this illness, go for it xxx

You are in my thoughts Karl,stay strong.Best love.Maz x

Get well soon Karl, wishing all the very best for a speedy recovery xx

Our Good friend Karl King is very poorly in hospital : It isnt related to His 'wls' They have found a tumour in his pancreas (Cancer) which has lead to a bile blockage in his liver . he has septicamia and is currently on kidney dialysis ... He is very poorly and not sure where he is going etc ... (Thats the text his daughter sent to a friend this morning and she has asked me to let you all know ) word for word so no confusion etc .... He is very confused and not knowing what is going on .... Im not a very religious person BUT I think Karl needs all our prayers and well wishes ! He has always supported us all and I can only speak for myself He is a top bloke and done amazing after his gastric by-pass .. I will keep u all posted as soon as I know anymore .. Plz keep Karl , Val and Kaylian( their daughter) in your heart , thoughts and prayers ... COME ON KINGY MAN YOU CAN GET THROUGH THIS ! YOUR AS STRONG AS AN OX .... x

Thank you Hopelesscase.

Karlos, his wife and daughter have been in my prayers and thoughts all day today and will continue to be.

Such devestatingly bad news :( :( :( :(

Karlos; you rock! :hug99: xx

Thinking of Karlos and sending warm hugs his way. xxx

hugs and best wishes to u Karl. You can fight this xx

My hopes and prayers are with Karlos and his family x

Back