• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

KARLOS - update post #328

Our very best wishes to Karlos and his family, keep strong Karl need to see your great big smile at the SRH meetings, keep strong mate you can do this xxxx

So sorry to hear about this :(
Get well soon Karlos hun best wishes to you and your family xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Thank you for letting us know, get well soon Karlos x

Keep it up Karlos, you can and will be showing them 'what for' xxx

Wishing Karlos a speedy recovery and can't wait to hear that he's well again, posting and delivering his usual brand of motivation and support here! xxxx

OH I'm devestated to hear this news. Jean thank you for letting me know. Karl was the first person I ever met after my surgery and he has always been my inspiration and my mentor. Karl buddy you fight hard mate and if all these wishes are anything to go by there is a lot of people fighting with you for your recovery. Lots of love and lots of hugs to you and your family. XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Horrible news , keep fighting Karl xxx

Only just seen this, Karl my thoughts are with you x x and Charlie sends special healing baby drool x

Sent from my iPhone using Forum Runner

Being a relative newby I don't know Karlos but I just wanted to wish him well with a speedy recovery.

get well very soon Karl xxx

Get well soon Karl and best wishes to you and your family for a speedy recovery and the strength you need to win this fight as quickly as possible.

OMG!!! i have not met Karlos but I am gutted!! this is the second shocking news with cancer in the past 2 weeks! I hope it works out for him. love to him and his family!!!

Back