• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

KARLOS - update post #328

Do we have an update . . . thanks, K

Some of today's comments on Karl's FaceBook page suggest friends have heard of some improvement-
but I am not much of a user of mobiles/texts - so have asked if anyone can update us on line -
I will post on here ASAP anything I readx

Some of today's comments on Karl's FaceBook page suggest friends have heard of some improvement-
but I am not much of a user of mobiles/texts - so have asked if anyone can update us on line -
I will post on here ASAP anything I readx

Thank you

I think it may be wise to have a dated update on Karlos thread when an update occurs.

does anyone know how Karl is getting on now please ? x

wishing him and his family all the best... my thought are prayers are with them all xx

Facebook Update-26/05/11(18.43 via blacberry)

Karl himself posted an update yesterday-

saying he's very tired,a little frightened but still here and wants to thank everyone for their loving thoughts-
just waiting for a decision from the doctors as to what they want to do to try & get rid of the cancer

My thoughts are with Karl & his familyxxx

I cant begin to imagine what Karlos and his family are going through.

I don't know him but I would like to wish him all the luck in the world.

Sent from my iPhone using WLSurgery

Thank you for the update. Sending get well vibes x x

Thanks for the update. Karl and his family are in my thoughts and prayers. He is a wonderful person, he, phatgirl, hopless case (to name a few), made my journey much easier and filled in the blanks for me.

Get well soon Karl so that I can give you one of my big hugs and kisses.

love

Rebirthxx

Karl himself posted an update yesterday-

saying he's very tired,a little frightened but still here and wants to thank everyone for their loving thoughts-
just waiting for a decision from the doctors as to what they want to do to try & get rid of the cancer

My thoughts are with Karl & his familyxxx

Thanks for the up-date, hope he gets the treatment he needs keeping everything crossed for him.

Karlos has posted a couple of times on facebook today. Nothing to say how he is, but just the fact he is posting in response to messages that have been left by people is a good thing.

thanks Sam x

Sending my thoughts and prayers for Karl and his family x

Thinking of Karl and his family! xx

Just to let everyone know I spoke to Karl by text yesterday. He is still in hospital and still in a lot of pain but bearing up. His infection is clearing at less than a snail's pace and he just wants home. Unfortuantly the hospital can't let him out until his Billiruben levels get down ( average person level is 17 Karl is currently 170) Karl was saying it really was touch and go for a while which doesn't bear thinking about. He appreciates everyone's kind wishes and comforting words. He is a fighter and he will continue that way. I have said I will keep in touch so I will keep you all updated. XXXXX

Poor Karl, hes really going through it. Thanks for the update, stay strong Karl x

Back