• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

KARLOS - update post #328

If good wishes could cure things alone Karlos would be cured of all his problems healthwise by now and be safely home.
I do so hope he is on the mend soon and able to continue the rest of his fight at home and swiftly beat this added challenge in his life.

thanks so much for the update Allie. Please do keep us posted x

thankyou for the update Allie, please tell him i send my regards and i hope he gets well soon x

Thanks Allie, keep coming back to see if there is an up-date, send my best wishes for a speedy recovery.

Jean

Just to let everyone know I spoke to Karl by text yesterday. He is still in hospital and still in a lot of pain but bearing up. His infection is clearing at less than a snail's pace and he just wants home. Unfortuantly the hospital can't let him out until his Billiruben levels get down ( average person level is 17 Karl is currently 170) Karl was saying it really was touch and go for a while which doesn't bear thinking about. He appreciates everyone's kind wishes and comforting words. He is a fighter and he will continue that way. I have said I will keep in touch so I will keep you all updated. XXXXX

:wave_cry:Hi Allie,
Thanks so much for this update-
I know you understand just how much we are all missing Karl at the Salford meetings
XXXJuliexxx

ps I put a card in the post to Karl from us all at SRH,Spire Hospital &WLS.com but I'm not sure if I had the right hospitalx

Thanks for the update, get well soon Karlos, Karen xxx

Hi Eveyone

I spoke to Karl a couple of days ago, he is till in hospital and they are still trying to bring the infection under control. They have ound some cysts on his liver which they are hoping to shrink. If that doesn't work then it will be surgery and more pain and more time in hospital. As you can imagine, although extremely grateful to still be with us, is very fed up and just wants home to his lovely family to recover. I've told him everyone sends their love and i'll speak to him again next wek so will keep you guys updated. xxxxx

Thanks Allie, it seems he has got one hell of a fight on his hands , but he is a tough guy, if you could win this fight with smiles then he would be right at the front , it lights up the room, best wishes mate xxx

Thanks for the update Allie, please give Karl my love when you next contact him.

love and hugs
Rebirthxx

Back