• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

KARLOS - update post #328

Welcome back you, you've been through the wars xx

Welcome back. x

You poor thing, you have really been through It and I'm so pleased you are home. If you can come back from all that you can beat anything!! Sending hugs and good luck for the future X

Welcome Back Karl x

Big gentle hugs and kisses Karl. You are still in my prayers and thoughts and so are the rest of your family.

Typical of you. Even when you are seriously ill you can still be gobby.

love and hugs
Rebirthxx

It sounds like you and your loved ones have been living a total nightmare. I'm so glad to read you have got through this horrendous time and are now recovering from your ordeal. I'm sure with your strength and determination you will be able to get through round 2. Sending you lots positive vibes your way and you will certainly be in my prayers.

Welcome back x

Our Good friend Karl King is very poorly in hospital : It isnt related to His 'wls' They have found a tumour in his pancreas (Cancer) which has lead to a bile blockage in his liver . he has septicamia and is currently on kidney dialysis ... He is very poorly and not sure where he is going etc ... (Thats the text his daughter sent to a friend this morning and she has asked me to let you all know ) word for word so no confusion etc .... He is very confused and not knowing what is going on .... Im not a very religious person BUT I think Karl needs all our prayers and well wishes ! He has always supported us all and I can only speak for myself He is a top bloke and done amazing after his gastric by-pass .. I will keep u all posted as soon as I know anymore .. Plz keep Karl , Val and Kaylian( their daughter) in your heart , thoughts and prayers ... COME ON KINGY MAN YOU CAN GET THROUGH THIS ! YOUR AS STRONG AS AN OX .... x
I am praying for all> GET WELL SOON KINGY!!

Welcome back Karlos, I'm sure if you can beat the kidneys, liver and lungs then you beat the cancer too, I'll keep my prayers going for you, Karen xxx

WOOHOOO Karl is back in the building... welcome back chikie...
x
:talk017::talk017:

So good to see you posting again Karl. They say god only gives the load that a person can bare and that saying is certainly right for you - I've never seen such strength from someone - your inner strength and positive attitude is amazing. Keep fighting with humour and you won't go far wrong. I'm on quite a few forums and there have been posts about you on all of them - you are a popular man!

Thanks guys you continue to make me feel much better about all this. You're so very kind Stellap but I reckon you're confusing popular with just being gobby LOL xxxxx

True indeed I prefer to shoot them than talk about them mate LOL

YAY Karlos is back - hadnt realised until I looked at old threads!! So glad you are home and back in touch with us lot - had my op since you have been missing in action!! As for the Big C - that's nothing compared to the Big Op - I am sure you will sort that out too!! take care and look forward to hearing more from you - might even get to meet up at one of the North West meets soon xx

Ohhhh Karl you poor bloke what a tough time you have and are having.

Sending my love and hugs

Jo
xx

:D:D Hey welcome back to a great ( yeh gobby ) guy with one of the biggest smiles l know:D:D
Really so glad to hear from you , tough time for you l know its perhaps as well you were away with the fairys lol, all the best Karl from both of us xx

Back