• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Keeping Warm in Bed!

Sorry :-( * goes and sulks *

Sorry but is bob what I think it is?

Its not my phrase mandy, but yes, bobs the guy who doesnt let you down and powered by duracell bunnys lmao

X

Oh yes good old Bob... gives no cheek and never lets you down! Every girl should have one tee hee xx

Sorry PG back to your cold problem, I think you should order that all in one suit.. I want one of the snuggie blanket things that you put your arms in I think JML do them... they look luuurvly!!

Ohh a snuggie! They look well cool. You could try and find a man size onesie haha :)

X

bob is Battery Operated Boyfriend lol

bob is Battery Operated Boyfriend lol

I love this! never heard it but will be using it again.. the saying I mean ha ha ha well maybe not just the saying ..oh hole is getting deeper I will stop digging and climb out before Im lost forever!!

Lol, poor pg, threads completely gone to pot!

X

... on the cold note... don't you all just need to PUT THE HEATING ON!! tee hee xx

Come on lets focus!! PG = cold, remember where we started focus Mandy focus!!

I have nothing to add other than bbbbrrrrrrrrr and you lot are filth i don't know what u are on about O:)

Sent from my Galaxy SII using WLSurgery

Well so far i think we have the following suggestions

One-sie
Elec blanket
Heating on
Snuggie
Hanky panky
More duvets?

X

Seriously though its a problem and I have found getting a hot shower before bed helps me a lot x

Back