• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Kids milk ice lollies

loubyl00

I want to shrink!
Oh my goodness I am just 2 days out from my by pass and I've just had a kids milk ice lolly. Don't think anything has ever tasted so nice. Having cocoa with milk and a spoonful of powdered milk too and that is gorge.

Have you any tips for the liquid stage?

ooh are you allowed to have them, i thought they were full of sugar?..thats the ice lolly im talking about.
On liquids i just had different tinned soups and put them thougha sieve to get out all the bits xx.. then milk wise i had hot choc.. options... and nas crusha milkshake mix x

Dietician said I could have them. Said it was a good way of geeing milk down. What do you think?

oh thats ok, if the dietician has said you can have them... i never even thougt of having them x

They are Tescos brand and i checked and it says they are 2.7 fat and 5.5 sugar. So does that sound about right Rayne. I really don't want to do anything wrong. I've even got ice pops too. XxX

somebody may correct me but i think they have to be within 5g of fat and 5g of sugar per 100g, but if your dietician says you can have them, then listen to them xx

Oooh scared now. But dietician did mention them. Hope someone comes quick to tell me.

if you are having them and your feeling ok then they are ok hun lol xx

Yeah it went down well and I loved it lol. How you doing Raine?

the bypass is doing great... im a bit upset at the moment as i had a bladder infection for almost 3 weeks.. not related to op, and i started to feel a lot better beginning of last week, and went back to work today cos i feel so good. so been on a real high. On friday i had to so a urine test just so they can give me all clear... i rung at 1 for results and was told that the doctor will need to call me back... im really worried now... i dont want anymore antibiotics.. the doc is busy so been told i have to wait for call :-(

Oh hunni,

How awful. Anti biotics make you feel ruff at the best of times. But you do need to get rid of it or it will get worse.

XxxX

Back