• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Knickers

JoxJo

Hi my band op is on 10th March - was wandering if you keep your undies on during op? Silly question but feel the need to know. Thanks!

Sent from my iPhone using WLSurgery

No, you get paper robe and paper knickers to wear to get down there then wake up naked :)

I was asked to take mine off and was given a robe to wear (not a paper one but still backless!) I walked to the operating theatre and had my dressing gown on over the top thank goodness. When I came round I had the robe on and my dressing gown was folded neatly under my bed, bless.
Isn't it funny what we worry about pre-op, I was exactly the same as you, worrying about my knickers, lol.
Good luck with everything.

i was able to wear a pair of cotton knickers, but they ended up badly stained with iodine and had to be thrown away, so dont worry too much h uni, good luck, and see u on the bench, hugs xx

No, you get paper robe and paper knickers to wear to get down there then wake up naked :)

I had one of those dreams as well

Ill be out so they can do what they like,take photos or make a Youve been Framed video,as long as they do my rny!

Thanks for putting my mind at ease, it's crazy what I'm worrying about! ;)

I was wondering exactly the same thing :D

I will take cotton knickers and hopefully i will get to wear them dont want my flower on show for all to see :8855:

I went to theatre in knickers, got on the operating table in pants, got anaesthetised in pants... And didn't realise for about 24 hours post op that i no longer had any knickers on :) Never did find out who got me drawers off or more importantly did they get my fat bum off the table... pmsl

lol, how funny!! i am chuckling to myself...bet i won't be when it's my turn lol x

I wore the paper kecks down to theatre but came back without any on.

best to just remove em, other wise it will be done for you when your asleep, i just wore a gown thats all lol

I had green paper kex to match my green paper gown :eek: I still had em when I cam back too........unfortunately! Lol, they were mingin! XX

I asked to keep mine on, and they let me :) They weren't stained with iodine though the nurse told me they probably would be..but I'd rather not think about what happened in the operating theatre.

Hi my band op is on 10th March - was wandering if you keep your undies on during op? Silly question but feel the need to know. Thanks!

I asked the exact same thing on here don't worry!! In THG they give you paper ones to wear and some attractive socks too so don't worry about toe nail polish either!

Good luck tomorrow :D

i had mine done,with THG at manchester & i was also given paper ones.i wouldv'e been mortified,if i couldn't wear any!
tracy

i dont suppose it really matters does it, cos your covered in them green sheets with holes where they need to work, so they dont really see your flowers, or weeds in the guys cases.

Back