• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Last Meal

Paula1975

What's everyone's "last meal" before pre op/op?

Chinese mucho :)

I got a cancellation so didn't get time for one, but I did plan to have a steak at TGI Friday's.

I got notified on the 11th June for surgery on the 25th. Had to start pre-op next day so there was no time for my pre-planned last meal. It was going to be at Panchos a Mexican restaurant I had never been too and always wanted to go to. I settled for my second choice which was a kebab and chips lol it took me about half and hour to eat a medium portion of chips and i didn't even touch my kebab my dog ended up with it! I don't know why because its one of my favourite take aways, I couldn't believe it lol.

Fish & chips & a delicious bottle of red

I had a roast with all the trimmings but I couldn't eat it as I felt too rough from going out drinking the night before with friends. I don't miss that feeling I can tell you and eventually I can have a nice healthy version of a roast and enjoy it this time :)

Chicken fajitas mmmmm my fav! Don't know if I'll ever b able to have them again but hey ho! And me and my hubby shared rose wine 3 bottles ooops x

me and my sister have planned my last night im going to have cajun chicken made by my sis yummy yummy lol then go out for a few drinks :):):):) xx

I will be going to a wedding so im sure I will have a drink or two and some good food but then I will do milk diet seriously with no cheating to shrink!! that liver.

I had planned a sumptuous 3 course meal but as I am having a balloon in 10 days and cant afford any weight gain I think the time has passed

looking forward to getting my little blue balloon

on the 9th June i had 2 onion bhajis, a lamb rogan josh and naan bread and a bottle of wine, it was like my death row meal!! lol, had my op 11th June x

I had to have my easter egg early as i was phoned on the saturday before easter sunday and had to start pre op diet on the sunday I did buy myself KFC but I couldn't eat it.

Jack Daniel's ribs from Tgi's yummy!

Tandoori chicken masala, fried rice & naan bread & spicy wings

The week before I was due to start my pre op I fitted in my favourites each night accompanied by cider!! Which I will also miss. It was KFC one night. Chinese the next then pizza. :-( no wonder I have problems!! But it was delicious!!!!! I would kill for any one of those three now! Four weeks of liquids on Monday! Looking forward to my scrambled egg breakfast and weight watchers shepherds pie tea :)

Less than 3 weeks to go & Im really worried that I might do some damage to my weight loss & get turned down at the last minute so Im trying to be good everyday.

lolalou said:
The week before I was due to start my pre op I fitted in my favourites each night accompanied by cider!! Which I will also miss. It was KFC one night. Chinese the next then pizza. :-( no wonder I have problems!! But it was delicious!!!!! I would kill for any one of those three now! Four weeks of liquids on Monday! Looking forward to my scrambled egg breakfast and weight watchers shepherds pie tea :)

Omg that was me....had a week of it and was actually sick of takeaways by the time I started pre op :D

Back