• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Law for one and a law for another with waiting lists.

margaretmc

Hi Everybody
As most of you know that I`v been waiting for six years for this surgery . Well Michael came in today and told me he was talking to a fella from the same city that I live and he only had to wait three years . He was at the same meeting as I was last Nov and four weeks later he had a sleeve fitted at CX . He also told him that because the sleeve is not working that he`s going to get a bypass . Please don`t get me wrong about people getting their surgery before me but I just cant understand why I had to wait this long . I dont blame the people I blame the PCT or the hospital in Belfast . Good luck and take care .
Margaret xx

Its a joke Margaret, the sooner they are allowed to do bariatric surgery over here the better, I was at the Ulster Independant Clinic getting my boobalamas checked out and I asked the surgeon why i had to go to England to get my band put in and he said its all to do with politics :confused:

Oh Margaret

Theres not a lot I can say that will make you feel better, sorry :sigh: What a pain in the harris.

Have you contacted PALS to try to get to the bottom of it? I thought the 2 and a half year overall wait I have had was excessive, but SIX years. Words fail me

Xx

Hi Kate
I even had the N.I.MPs fighting my case for me and it was a waste of time . And I had two different MPs from two different parties fighting it . The only thing they care about is their big wage packets . Take care hun .
Margaret xx

Margaret the sh!theads over here couldn't run a bath never mind N.I like you say as long as they get their wage they dont care!!
I wouldn't have a clue what else you could try Margaret :confused:

Back