• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Leaking like the Titanic..

You look amazebalks Rebecca :). xxx

and so do you! everyones looking fab! kinda steered clear of here as alot of stuff going on, but my oh my you wouldnt believe the difference after a few weeks! cruise pics are stunning with one proud hubby :)

my other half walked past me at the works doo. think the hair and makeup confused him.

Thank you hun :)
Just waiting to start my b12 injections now .. Yep I'm deficient & feeling crappy with it :rolleyes: .. Get the first one on Monday so hopefully I'll be able to get on with loving my bypass as well as raring to go for Christmas :)
Despite that though I still have to keep pinching myself especially when I surprise myself with my own reflection hehe
Any dates yet for the pacemaker hun? Xx

Hahaha yep ... Mine looked right at me then walked right on :8855:

nope no date yet, still got portable monitors stuck to me irritating me with wires and adhrsive of the electrodes. it comes off next week so heres hoping were told soon! other than, life is beautiful :)

Well hopefully not too long to wait now hun. Can't get over how amazingly happy you look hun :) xx

ahhh thats because even though Im falling apart more and more each day, Im in love and loved by the most amazing man ever.

No one deserves to be loved as much as you do, you have come so far and a truly amazing the way you keep on fighting and bouncing back WELL DONE YOU, invite to wedding plzzzzzzzzzzzzz . haha xxxx only joking xxxxxx

ha ha! The topic has risen and Hes asked if he asked me to marry him what Id say.. I asked are you asking me!?! (He was eating a pot noodle whilst watching Man vs Food) and he goes... well uhh... no just wondering!! However if he ever asks me properly (Must be less the rancid bombay bad bot pot noodle) and we do, you can certainly have an invite :)

I've sat here all afternoon reading your posts (well all the posts really) I have felt all emotions with you!! Scared, angry, sad, happy, relieved!! I'm posting like mad as I so want to see your photos and not reached the 50 needed - you sound such a beautiful, wilful, strong, kind person!!

You should really write a book! I for one would buy it and read it!! You really have a gift !

Thank you for sharing - was supposed to do my ironing but hey!!! Your journey was so enthralling they will all have to go out crumpled!!

Bless you !

Ive doccumented the whole journey so far -its been a good helpful therapy for me to clear my mind and vent, and if its meant someone else can understand the lives we choose to live now a bit better or if anyone else out there is experiencing any of this and can find a little comfort then so be it. I see your at 50 posts.. hope you got to see the pics, and they didnt break your screen. Im just gutted that I responsible for the demise of your afternoon of ironing.. Im so sorry.. Id offer to do it for you, however I have just thrown mine in the cupboard in favor of running the iron over items 2 mins before i need to put them on!

Thanks for taking the time to read x

I have spent part of my working day reading your thread. I agree with Bluedawny, you should write a book. Your journey has been an eye opener to me. I can`t wait to hit 50 posts so I can see your photo`s as well. Good luck in the future and keep posting PLEASE!!

belated Merry Christmas to all! Santa teamed up with the storkthis year and brought to our family the best gift ever - a new niece, taking the total of nieces to 3 and nephews at 2. Guess I better start saving for Christmas 2014 now..

Christmas dinner this year was well received and a.significant improvemment on last years, and still on par with my average portion. I consumed no sweets, desert, snacks, or those nomalicious savories I enjoy so much and have drank no alcohol. My choice entirely, and.you know what? havnt missed them. Howevwr as we still have enough food to last until next christmas and I was gifted generously with 4 xxl boxes of milk tray, 3 large trays of ferero rocher, quality streets, celebrations, haribos, thorntons chocs, guilyan sea shells, choc.santas and lindt reindeers I think at some point I shall. funny.. when I was over 28stone I never got so much as a sniff of a malteaser despite the claims ofbeing "lighter than ordinary chocolate". Adamhas very kindly eaten his way through a box of quality streets but even he as a self confessed chocoholic is getting tired of it now the novelty has wore off. Between us both we have enough choc to open a sweet.shop and enough smellys.to give boots a run for their money.

so we spent our first Christmas together and
whilst we did nothing spectacular, it was magical, relaxed and heaven. I met more of his family, we had christmas dinner at my parents with my siblings and their little ones.. then christmas dinner at Ads mom and dads, watched obligatory movies such as Muppets Christmas Carol, Doctor Who, Downton and just enjoyed every moment. Nice to forget recent health probs, be normal, live a regular life and just living. I have Adam to thank for that. despite everything going on, he remains a constant and that is the greatest gift I have. We have further appointments on 16th Jan 2014 and hes coming along too. I know no matter what happens hes there and in his words "there is nothing that can break us or we cant work out together".

Since WLS and everything I count my blessings everyday and try make sense of things. Maybe Ihad to feel pain, hurt and everything to fully appreciate these moments? Whatever the cruel lesson is I had to learn, I think I now understand. however I know tomorrow Ill be all.. dam that wasnt it.. and the guessing game will go on but for now Im happy to bask in the warmth and cuddly feelings Christmas Magic has to offer and the arms of the man I love more than anything and has always seen the true inner beauty I posess and loves me for who I am, my faults. included.

I hope you and yours are well and wish you a very happy new year ahead x

Last edited:
Awwww scooter sorry I missed this with all the festive furore
Sounds like you both had a fantastic Christmas. I wish you both the very best for 2014 !! Xx

3 days to go before I get put out of my misery. Had a weird week. been to gym every day, walked over 54 miles, ran/jogged over 20, cycled 13 miles and guess what! gained weight! gutted, confused, thinking its stress?? thinking this as most foods making me sick. ironically I feel calm with the chaos everywhere. just want to know now what the news is and tests are showing and close this chapter. hope your all ok x

:fingerscrossed: for you Rebecca that you finally get answers and solutions today xxx

Back