• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Leeds nuffield have cancelled my surgery

what's up with the Nuffield then?? maybe a doctor is off?? do you both have the same surgeon??

hi there well i sat here reading your dilema,when phone rang it was leeds nuffield--saying sorry but going to cancel your appointment for bypass on 18th sept 09-and will be sending me new appointment.i could not beleave it honest i was sat here reading you,:cry:and iv sorted work and every think out for wk or to of while of,now got to wait. i cant beleave it.but i no how you feel. chris

Chris dont give up hope they have just given me my date back for 19th August !

I dont know whats going off they said they have had a cancellation !

but im happy anyway, just feel like iv been on a white knuckle ride tho :D

Yay Leeds Nuffield have given me my date back !! woop woop

Just wanted to let you all know 19th August is back on !

got a phone call out of the blue offering me a cancellation ! and I havent even had to phone them !

how good is that :D

So thank you for all ur lovely messages !
they really meant alot to me ! as the past couple of days have been tough ! but onwards and upwards !

sorry to hear of your hiccup, Mr Dexter is one of the best with the laproscopic surgery, and if you wait for him, i'm sure you'll have it done this way, whether this be at Nuffield or Jimmys.....on the other hand there's Mr Pollard who's doing mine, he prefers the open surgery and he's at the Spire, both have a very good reputation, just different methods

I had Mr Pollard at Jimmy's in October last year. He is very good i must say. He does prefer open surgery and the only complaint I have about him and Jimmy's, is that i never received a 6 month checkup, not even when i contact them to let them know i was moving abroad and would like to make sure i got my 6 month checkup. Never got it, never got my records which i asked for, never got any calls back after leaving messages for Pollard's secretary to contact me. I have my mail forwarded to my sister in laws house in Chester, and still 9 months post op, i've not received any letters or appointments for check ups. So the after care hasn't been too good, and i never saw the dietician either.

I bet you could storm all the rides at Alton Tower better than this...I'm sorry they did this to you but so glad you got a new date....

Good luck to Chris too.

(((hugs)))

hi kelly nuffield phoned back now going in on 23rd sept 09 so not bad,im glad as my daughter gets married on 12th sept so i start liver diet on 13th,how good is that.thanks and good look chris;)

Oh ladies ladies - this hospital needs its knuckles rapping. Messing with your heads like that. Best get back on that preop diet Kelly - the clock is ticking LOL

so glad all is back on track wow all them emotions in one week lol soon be here good luck x

Back