• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Liquid question.

TamPerez111

So I was drinking my protein shake today. It is 11 oz. And usually when I drink one it takes me about 3 hrs to finish it. Well today I felt fine to finish it on about 30 min. Im a bit scared. Is that ok? Does liquid run right through you or does it sit in your pouch? I'm just wondering if iv stretched out my pouch. I'm a bit of a worry wart lol. But is this ok?

Once you are healing liquid wont stay longin your pouch same with slider foods like mushy weetabix,soup or yoghurt.That is why its advisable to eat proper protein as soon as you are able to,ie chicken,egg,cheese,fish.Maz x

Oh ok. I usually do eat my protein but I still have to drink a shake to make sure I'm getting enough. It is tough work trying to fit in protein water and vitamins with this little pouch. I have been struggling quite a bit with it. And thank you for the info. :) so it goes right through me and that's why I'm able to finish it that way? I'm so worried about stretching out my pouch. Lol

Yup it goes straight through.

Sent from my iPhone using Forum Runner

Back