• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Lisa's journey

Hi all I'm bypassed was very groggy on Monday didn't get to theatre till after 1 got back to ward around 5 ish had pain and felt sick but wasn't too bad only used my morphine pump twice from 8 pm I was sat in chair at 6.30 Tuesday morning and was allowed home that afternoon as is done so well. I've kind of been sick twice once after paracetamol syrup hate that stuff and once after the lanzaporle (however u spell it ) I'm feeling uncomfortable with wind but it's coming out

Oh Lisa I am glad it went ok.. Try and get some peppermint tea down u that is brilliant for the wind x

Good to hear you're home and well Lisa, now take it easy and allow yourself to recover. xx

Haven't had any pain relief since 9 last night think gall bladder was more pain full. Trying to sip little and often had runny ready Brek this morning managed a few spoons got no appetite but in all not too bad quite surprised off work for 6 weeks

welcome to the other side sip and rest for a speedy recovery i found rocking helped with wind though i didnt have pain with it

I have to remind myself I had major surgery a few days ago, my husbands amazed at how well I'm doing I've been to the toilet for number 2's getting all my wind up. Postures a bit crap so getting back ache but that's how I cope same as when had gall bladder out and he broke my ribs.

Well I'm off to bed been a long day had a headache and I'm tired, went round local Asda earlier just a quick look round needed out of the house, been thinking about foods for purée stage even though it's miles away yet lol, feels like forever head hunger is definitely the worst thing

Well I'm off to bed been a long day had a headache and I'm tired, went round local Asda earlier just a quick look round needed out of the house, been thinking about foods for purée stage even though it's miles away yet lol, feels like forever head hunger is definitely the worst thing

Me too I have just got a receive book that a chef has done who has had bariatric surgery .. Some great ideas in it

Back