• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Lisa's journey

I live old hill but work in Halesowen, so you saw dr labib first then, how longs it took to get here?

I will try and spot you next time I'm in xx

I'm only there tomorrow 6-10 Thursday 4-10 and fri 5-8 then I'm off for the op, what days do you usually shop? X

Depends I don't usually have a set day often shop on a Thursday afternoon tho I am 6 months post op and 7st down xx

I had my op in the BUPA Solihull x

Your about same weight as me when you started so been keeping an eye on your weight loss didn't realise we were from same area, definitely say hi if you see me in Asda there's only 2 Lisa's I'm the only one on checkouts plus I'm a big girl lol, I'm 36 and have brown hair x

I will do hun xxx

Tomorrow I have to get train to Shrewsbury to have my pre op hope I find the place I have to go to lol its all getting real I've only got this and 2 more shifts left to do or in real time 11 hours of work wow it's getting close

Tomorrow I have to get train to Shrewsbury to have my pre op hope I find the place I have to go to lol its all getting real I've only got this and 2 more shifts left to do or in real time 11 hours of work wow it's getting close

Lisa it's so easy to find and they treat you so well . No waiting like Russell's hall x good luck

Back