• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Liver reducing diet

paddy68

Hello I'm after some help iv started my liver reducing diet and I'm a little unsure about how much cottage cheese I'm allowed, also the vegetables is this any and again how much?! And with the salad would that be lettuce tomatoes peppers celery spring onions and radish?! ?

this is one you need to contact your provider on as all pre-op diets are different. Some would be allowed, some wouldn't but we can't know what would be the right answer and if wouldn't be tight off us to say.

Give them a shout :) - and welcome to the board :)

Hello I'm after some help iv started my liver reducing diet and I'm a little unsure about how much cottage cheese I'm allowed, also the vegetables is this any and again how much?! And with the salad would that be lettuce tomatoes peppers celery spring onions and radish?! ?

Lucky you! I start my pre op Monday and it consists of milk ... Milk and more milk! Going to be tough as I hate milk but so worth it!

Ah iv been very lucky that diet looks a killer but worth every minute, I also hate milk I get diet 2 with me been a diabetic!
When do you go for your surgery?! I'm dead excited for mine! Xx

I'm on pre-op atm I'm allowed 75g of cottage cheese and I did ask about salad and yeah everything there is fine. Mine is 100 g of any veg except potato that's a carb and is 100g also. Hope that helps

Ah iv been very lucky that diet looks a killer but worth every minute, I also hate milk I get diet 2 with me been a diabetic! When do you go for your surgery?! I'm dead excited for mine! Xx

I did it about 12 months ago for 8 weeks when they wanted me to prove I could lose weight. So I know I can do it. That was over Xmas as well.

My surgery is 10th feb. When's yours? X

You did it for 8 weeks wow well done! I go in on the 20th Jan and get my op the 21st ? Xx

Yea. It's was part of the tier 3 divert programme with the hospital and they told me I had to do it. I lost 3.5 stone though so happy days to that!

Not long then. Good luck Hun! X

You did it for 8 weeks wow well done! I go in on the 20th Jan and get my op the 21st ?
Xx

I have my op on the 21st as well :) What are you having done and where? x

Yeah I'm going for a bypass but told me I could come out with a sleeve it depends when they open me up! ?Xx

hi
I start tom my pre-op diet and I have to dring light drink/ diet drink any info abut that?
thanks

Back