• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Liver reducing diet

Thankyou I have to be there for 2 get my op on Tuesday ? I'll keep you updated
Good luck at hospital XxX

Looks like 2pm is a big time for both of us x

previous bander, now awaiting by pass or sleeve this year.

Is that what time your going in?! Xx

No I'm at surgeon to discuss surgery on tummy Monday 2pm n going in a different hospital Tuesday at 11am to ave knee op at 2pm! But if there is a chance of tum op that week r next, ill prob postpone my knee op till after tum. All at once, like buses :(

Blimey you have a busy week all at 2pm as well lol

I'm never going to sleep tonight XxX

Wierd eh? And we've sold our house n have to get furniture out too, trying to arrange transport n get house empty. Been there today, all is cleaned n sorted. Luckily we've bought another and we don't have to move....bloody busses its like ! And I have 3 special needs kids to sort too. No joke :(

oooooo I got my operation date :)))) Thursday 13th feb at Luton. Been told I need a by pass and am happy with that. However I have so much scarring from band in and out and tummy tuck and emergency op last march, they can't guarantee anything as there will be many lesions inside. He will do his best. If not can be sleeved and even worse just sewn back up again. He said I was a real challenge and would be in theatre at least five hours and may need to be opened up rather than key hole. It will be suck it and see. I will also be booked into the high dependency unit afterwards :(. He is going to video me too through the operation due to the complexities for training purposes. Ill be famous! Ha! So i have my arthroscopy tomorrow ( knee repair) and then 3 weeks later the big op. ill be a bionic woman :) looking forward to being on the losing side with you all :) whoopie!

Paddy see you in aniesthetic sleep land tomo :)

I'm all done in agony and very sleepy whoohoo it's done XxX

That's great news :) so pleased for you xxx
Btw my small op turned out to me massive as they had to make holes in my leg n fracture it to repair the knee. I'm so shocked as prob will have to have op put off now which is destroying me. This happened the day after I was given my date :( ffs!!!!! Any idea if the operation would be affected if you can't stand on two feet? They o it for ppl in wheelchairs or are too fat to stand?!?!?
Your thoughts are welcome.
So glad u r home n on the losing side.
A xxx

Rang the hospital today re me not able to weight bare on left leg post surprising knee op. have arranged to see me on the 6th feb to discuss if I'm fit enough and to combine all pre op appts together. That gives me ten days to get stronger n learn to jump through their hoops for the operation. Or have it delayed to make sure I'm looked after properly. Feeling happy that this is the case n they haven't just dismissed it without being assessed :) so the milk pre op diet starts this week. Whoop whoop. Please god let this op go ahead ......

Back on the lovely milk diet in two days :/ still not sure op will go ahead, but I'm doing it to show willing :)

Just found a free weightloss app to record my losing on my iPad n fone. It's in lbs tho. Anyone got a better one in stones?

This is what the chart shows so far, will be good to watch :) called weight record n its free :)

View attachment 11259

Back