• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Liver reducing diet

You don't need luck your gonna nail it ? just keep thinking what's to come ? but good luck let me no how you get on!! XxX

I no I can't wait yikessss!!
Well I'm on diet 2 for diabetics so it's not bad at all but cause you no your restricted I'm craven stuff I'd never crave! But iv stuck to it...

I'm in my third week on milk n oxo. Tough but doable. Miss fruit and chewing.

Going to see surgeon and anaesthetist Monday, hope to know date then.
Good luck everyone x

previous bander, now awaiting by pass or sleeve this year.

Something odd is going on with my milk diet !!!

I lost weight very quickly n my liver must have booted out so much fat n impurities. Great to detox.
I. A week I had lost 17.5 lbs. I'd gone from 19.5 to 18.2
Then by 2weeks gone to 17.12,5. So just over 20lbs :)
Now I'm still strictly on same diet and weighing back up to 18.1.5 . Naked as always , same sca,ws and in early morning. How can I have put 3lbs on in a week after following the milk diet???????
Very confused. I can only think my body has gone into survival mode n turning everything into fat. I'm the one who puts weight on with weigh watchers on having the minimal points :(
Peed off big time as have to see surgeon Monday . Obviously will be asking them, but they will think I've been cheating and I haven't!

Any ideas xxx

It's funny you should say that but my weigh went back up as well same as you NO CHEATS at all..
I was thinking I'm retaining all the water iv drank!
You'll have to let me no what they say!
XxX

It's funny you should say that but my weigh went back up as well same as you NO CHEATS at all..
I was thinking I'm retaining all the water iv drank!
You'll have to let me no what they say!
XxX

Great I'm not alone! I will Hun. What stage are you at pls?

I go in on Monday for a bypass but they said I could come out with a bypass or sleeve I'm dead excited! Xx

Thought you were imminent :))))) I'm hoping to have mine very soon, or i will have to wait until the summer n pile loads on when I go abroad in April for two weeks. Hence them trying to get me a slot now. Much later n ill be too near to flying long haul

I go in on Monday for a bypass but they said I could come out with a bypass or sleeve I'm dead excited! Xx

So when I'm at the surgeons discussing with him, you will be sorted Hun :) good luck n hope it turns out fine, sure it will :) x keep us informed xx

Back