• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Liver reducing diet

Incidentally if anyone is on the milk diet with the sugar free jellys and are buying the little ready made pots (115g) they're super useful to portion things up in post surgery. Perfect size for sleevers at least :)

OMG your diet totally different to the ones in my booklet! Milk and oxo how you coupling with that?! Xx

Haha. I start it tomorrow. Just eaten my heart out in a home cooked dinner at my mums. I have done it before last year though. What options do you have? Mines really strict x

Mines actually ok,
breakfast 1 weetabix and a small fruit juice
Dinner small lean meat or cottage cheese or boiled egg with salad 2 crisp bread or 1 slice of bread...
Tea... Lean meat 1 small potato or 2 tablespoons of rice or pasta with veg
2 bits of fruit and a yogurt...
1/2 pint of skimmed/semi skimmed milk!

Mines actually ok, breakfast 1 weetabix and a small fruit juice Dinner small lean meat or cottage cheese or boiled egg with salad 2 crisp bread or 1 slice of bread... Tea... Lean meat 1 small potato or 2 tablespoons of rice or pasta with veg 2 bits of fruit and a yogurt... 1/2 pint of skimmed/semi skimmed milk!

Ahh I am so jealous!! Is that for 2 weeks?

Back