• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

London Riots

MissDiet

Come on lbs!!!
Cant believe what the UK has become.

It's a war zone, and its spreading out of London now!

Has anyone been affected? Are you ok?

I think its time we brought the army in. The police just cant control it anymore.

Samx

It's all kicking off up here in Birmingham now. So sad. Primark has been set alight
(nieces are devastated-kids eh!) and the beautiful Bullring is reported as being vandalised. I'm really proud of what we've achieved in Birmingham and it's tragic. To see homes burning on the TV, with no sign of the fire brigade, just shows how serious this civil unrest is.

They should've brought the army in sooner in London to show people that, as a country, we don't stand for this.
As it is, news reports just show us to loot away, Police won't stop you in action, they'll try and catch up with you from CCTV images later. What a disgrace.

Riots are going on in my town and all the surrounding towns. police are telling ppl to stay in as not safe out......

this whole situation is so saddening :( Idiots using a poor excuse to run riot and steal because they lack empathy, understanding and education. I feel very sorry for those who are being directly affected by these idiots....

There have been problems in Liverpool overnight too unfortunately.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-merseyside-14453303

I've heard on Facebook about problems in Birkenhead and Wallasey, which is a bit close to home. Not sure how accurate they are though.

Sent from my iPhone using Forum Runner

Hope everyone is safe and well this morning.
xXx

A few more bullets will give the right signal out to these yobs.

They have no respect for our police force, and have no jobs probably, so its the highlight of there day.

Get the army in, get the guns out and show them whose boss.

This is not fair on the businesses, police, fire crews, ambulances and the general public.

Its a disgrace, and I hope David Cameron is proud now, as he had cut the police force down!

Stay safe everyone.

I hope everyone is safe and well this morning, I'm disgusted by these yobs, I'm usually anti-violence, but think they all need flogging! they've destroyed peoples homes/possessions/livelyhoods in a matter of hours. God bless the emergency services and my prayers go out to everyone affected xx

its bloody disgusting if u ask me, thinking they can get away wiv it, i bet they even forgot the reason y they doing it, scum as they r. makes me so angry gggrrrrrr.

And as for cameron he should have cut short his hol as soon as it kicked off not let it get this far xx

hi missdiet
my hubby is in the army, and he is really itching to get down there... i think the army presence would be enough to keep things at bay...as from a wifey and a selfish point of view....i would rather him stay at home, he has been away, way to often ...especially just after completing a tour of afgan xx

why is my grandaughters daddy and my daughters husband put at risk with no more than a bloody radio and sheild ?,,,,,,,against mindless ferral kids and scum adults with petrol bombs and bricks ,all these beautiful buildings and peoples lively hoods gone,fear on peoples faces,,,,losing everything ,,,,,and we are allowing it to go on,,,bring in the water cannons and curfews,,or better still,rubber bullets shoot em,no excuses , theiving cowards,and dont tell me they av it hard , i know poverty and i know how hard life is ,,,nothing gives anyone the right to do this ,,,do something before our beautiful country is gone forever !

Message to all the rioters in London & surrounding areas--you wanna be big men and fight to the death?? well get your sorry little arses on the next plane to Afghanistan and stand alongside real men & women , they're called soldiers and they are fighting a war unlike you bunch of pathetic wastes of space !!!!!

Mine too!

My friend had a brick through the front window, and next door neighbour mugged at knife point.
Too bad the army's too busy occupying and wreaking their own kind of havoc abroad.

I found it funny someone said soldiers abroad were "heroes" - they're destroying the livelihoods and killing thousands of innocents in Afghanistan & Iraq - ordered to by the government, yes, but it doesn't make them heroes.
The money this government spends on the war abroad, had it been chanelled here to youth projects, community cohesion projects, housing, jobs wouldn't have resulted in riots.

A happy society don't riot.

Back