• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Long termers - Lets get talking

Aww Shellbel, so sorry to hear you are having continued health problems resulting from your other problems & challenges. Its perfectly understandable you focus your energise such as they are on yourself & your family, of course that must be your priority.
So sorry to that you weren't able to get help with the plastics & can only imagine how hard it is emotionally to deal with everything you are dealing with. I think we will or do all suffer body image problems & whether we get funding, can find it ourselves or are just scared of the implications etc plastics could bring to our lives both positive & negative, or get turned down its as long & tough an emotional journey for us all to travel as our weight loss one.
Big hugs & positive vibes to you as you cope with all your challenges, here's hoping your most difficult ones ease soon & you're able to fully enjoy life soon. Good luck with winning the dress size challenge again at least you know its possible & how to help yourself around the challenges you face eating.

It is lovely to see a post from you again Shelbel!! I did wonder what had happened to you, as you used to post so regularly and I loved reading your posts.. I am sorry to hear your plastics journey came to a dead end, that must be very hard to come to terms with.. I'm sorry you have had health issues, doesn't sound like you have had a great time of it just lately, so I can only wish you luck and that it all improves for you.. xxx

hi shellbell sorry you've not been so good and the surgery funding didn't come for you, I can't afford it myself and believe there's no . chance on nhs so will put up with it xxx I hope you start to improve soon and can manage at least to maintain your diet if not lose any more :) take care and well hear from you again when you're ready xx

Back