• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Long termers - quick question

Andrea73

I thus is a question for those that had their bypass a while ago.

What is your daily meals like now - what's breakfast lunch etc. I think I need to get back to basics so would really like to hear from you all

Thanks

The Old Woman

Hi, this is my daily menu.
Breakfast - piece of fruit usually a small banana/kiwi/chopped Apple with a couple of tablespoons of natural yoghurt on top, topped up with a couple of tablespoons of Special K granola on top. Occasionally I pop some extra pine nuts on or chop up A couple of figs or dates.
Lunch - Slimfast ready made plus a piece of fruit / cottage cheese with Apple slices / or small salad with cottage cheese or ham.
Dinner - small grilled chicken breast/ small steak or the equivalent either with a couple of tablespoons of veg or again a salad.
I try not to eat bread,rice,pasta,potatoes but on rare occasions will have a treat. No chocolate/ crisps/ biscuits but on will have a treat about once a week or so. But I do like to have a glass of dry white wine after dinner or a vodka & orange juice.
I am now 12 months out and have been maintaining target weight for the past 3 months.
Hope this helps.

Last edited:

Paula Garner

Here's a typical day for me. I'm just over 2 years out.

B - greek yogurt and fruit.
S - bag of fridge raiders.
L - chicken/tuna salad or what's left over from last nights supper.
T - chilli/ curry/meat or fish with steamed veg.
S - crumpet with laughing cow.

Drinks- tea, coffee, water, NAS squash.

chrisa

HI I am 3 years post

I tend to have

B 1 SLICE WHOLEMEL TOAST OR PORRIDGE OR 1 WEETABIX WITH A BANAN OR RAIINS ON

L JUST DEPENDS OSMETIJMES A R=WRAP WITH TUNA N SLAAD OR CHICKEN SALAD. SOMETIMES SOUP, SOMETIMES A SANDWICH, N FRUIT OR A YOGHURT.

D meat of some sort or fish, with vegetables small amount of potato/pasta, rice tends to stick and makes me quite unwell. I often have about 5 chips with my meal for a carbohydrate but still have all meals on a small plate. #

Some naughty things have crept in which I do regret.