• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

loosing the will

loo

u:sigh:p date on my lap band surgery, had the surgery 5 weeks ago, lost 1st stone at three and half weeks but not lost anything since, wondering if iv done the right thing r if i should have had by pass, still no letter for first fill, i wish it would come.

Have you rung them to find out Loo?

Sometimes they need a kick up the jacksie to get them to move in the right direction.

Don`t think your being a nuisance, your entitled to know, and if you don`t others will pester and get in there before you!

You must of had your band about the same time as me. I had my first fill last week, within days of being discharged they wrote and told me when my appointment would be.

Get ringing hun x

Love and Best Wishes Kat x

Being barely out of the healing process you are rushing yourself a bit here. You are not stalling yet, your body is only just beginning to learn to live with this new addition.
You ought to ring up and find out about your first fill but you needn't be panicking about loss and lack of loss yet.
You're going to make yourself miserable

Hi again - You are doing fine with what you have lost so far, and I had a couple of weeks where I did`nt lose, that is quite normal.
You`re not to worry because even after you`ve had a fill or more, there will be times when weight comes to a standstill.
You should read some of the posts on here relating to the band. It should put your mind at rest.
Your band will assist with your weight loss and if you follow the rules you will eventually lose the weight.
We all have lapses occasionally, we would`nt be human not to, but the good thing about the band is it should help you to not feel as hungry as you used to and certainly not to consume anywhere near what we used to do.

If you read some of the weight loss diaries, it will bring it home to you, and know what to expect.

Hope this puts your mind at rest.

Patience hun x

Love and Best Wishes Kat x

Being barely out of the healing process you are rushing yourself a bit here. You are not stalling yet, your body is only just beginning to learn to live with this new addition.
You ought to ring up and find out about your first fill but you needn't be panicking about loss and lack of loss yet.
You're going to make yourself miserable

Loo,

I would have replied but Neen said what I would have said :)

No panic. No rush. No worry.

CC :hug99:

Back