• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

luton and dunstable hospital

thanks sue, iam trying my hardest and drinking all i can but still dont think i will make it. got 6 pounds to loose by next wednesday and at the rate ive been loosing, i cant see that happening but will give it my best. can only hope. if not i will have to have the extra week and hope i do it then.

hi scarlet. bet you getting excited now, i would be. if i do make my appointment on the 13th, maybe i could pop up and see you and get you anything if you need it. im getting excited for you and wish it was me but no my turn will come soon. xx

Come on us L&Ders we can only do what we can, we're in it together, I'm back there on the 3rd Feb for 8month check up, lots of love ladies xxx

diesel
I am hoping and praying those 6lbs have gone for you by the 13th..
I am sure they will..!!keep the good work up and drink drink and drink more!!!!
I am not long behind you and I know its gonna be tough...
thinking of you x x

thanks lisa for those encouraging words. i really wana do this but struggling. im drinking for england and never off the loo!!! what stage are you at now hun? im dreading on wed that i wont have dun it and be a big failure and have to ring dietician for an extra week or two. really, really wana do this. hope you getting on ok hun. r u on facebook? thanks also daftmoo, you are doing really well. i agree us l and d ladies should stick together. girl power!!!! xx

Hey girls - yep I am really excited!

Tummy is having a last stand tho - ye gods the runs :-( oh well they did say to make sure I wasn't constipated :-/

Filming today so little time for da internets but just wanted too pop in say hi and hope you are all doing good :)

Thanks hun.do you know how to get the facebook link?I will go onto facebook tomorrow if you are around.Thanks again. Hilaryx

charley1987 said:
hi im under luton and dustable hospital for my op and i just wondered if any one else is under this hospital and what surgeon r u under.
I have just finished my milk diet, i lost 1 stone 5 pounds and i am now on my re-introducing diet and start it tommorrow and should get to meet my surgeon within the next 4 weeks then i will get my surgery date.

Can i ask whats the milk diet?!?

go into control panel
go to Edit you details
near the bottom is the link to facebook..
you have to put
profile.php?id=xxxxx
(in the xxx bit you put your facebook number)
hope this helps x x

Diesel - you won't be a failure if you haven't lost the 5% in 4 weeks, thats why you have the option of up to 9 weeks to do it. I took 3 attempts to pass my driving test but I don't think of myself as a failure because I got there in the end !! Think of the big picture sweetie and give us a toast with that sugar free squash - a couple of litres would be good lol !!
I've got my triple appointment on 10th Feb and I'm going to start Slimfast 2 weeks before to boost the weightloss and get me used to only having liquids - thats the theory anyway haha.

Thanks Angela for that it helps.Lisa i still cannot find my face book number and have nearly thrown the laptop out of the window.Wiil google it and try to get some help.Many Thanks
Hilary.xx

Yaaah i did it ignore the bit about face book in the last message i now have a blue F.Yes i know small things amuse small minds lol.XX

yay..now you are cooking!!!
(sorry should have mentioned the number is in the main address bar..)
how are you doing today????

Hi Lisa doing good today just been for walk with the dog and hubby.Hope your ok.Was thinking it would be good to have an L&D support group what you think?
Hilary xx

libbyloo as far as I know there is no support group, sorry.
I do like the people at the L&D but sometimes the after care is not that great for some people I think alot of is it what you expect from them. Mr Whitelaw is lovely and I havent had any problems with any other staff. I've been to all my follow up appointments and the only thing wrong is I have to travel 100 miles to get there and its a long way for a chat and fasting blood tests and I never get the results I just to persume all is well with them.
Hope this is of some help xx

Hi Peter and welcome to the L&Ders, ask any questions you like and we will try to answer them xx

Back