• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Lottery

Caren

Love my sleeve!!
Hi everyone, I've decided to win the lottery tonight and go private. If I win a lot I'll take some of you with me :D

Hahahahaha love it !!!!

Just think if one of us had won the £166,000,000 on the Euro millions a few weeks ago we could have probably paid for everybody on here to have thier surgery and still had money left over for a bag of chips.......Oh wait a minute.....

:sign0007:

Last edited:
Hahaha it would be great to be able to help everyone on here, but let's have the chips first! Oh and a Chinese! Mmm pizza? Lol

Well I have had surgery, but want to go at the top of your best friends list for a post op tummy tuck in the future - pretty please!

Good luck !!! xxx

hahahahaha I love you lot! This place is fun as well as helpful and friendly!! woop! lol :17729::17729::17729::17729::17729:

Oh well I shall just have to suck upto you lot next week when you try again.

HA HA I saved myself a pound (money pound!) I forgot to do it!!!!!

i have 6 numbers tonight shame they was on 4 diffrent tickets lol

Right, i mean it this week, I really am gonna win :D

oooohhh ! good luck Caren. I forgot to put it on tonight so relying on your generosity if you win! :D

oooohhh ! good luck Caren. I forgot to put it on tonight so relying on your generosity if you win! :D

I'll be generous Lynne :) xxx

Back