• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Lottery

I have rellies in NZ & they have to have private health care insurance ... fancy an extended holiday in the southern hemisphere, sweetie xxx :D
im packing!! lol

I'll carry ya luggage, oh & you will need a surgery buddy, lol. :D:D
We are going next year if Tony is up to it x :wave_cry:
oh that will be great, im sure he'll be ok by then :) xxx

Roll on Wednesday, im gonna win then me and fuffs can go have surgery together :D lol

didnt win again, back to the doc it is :sigh:

here we go again, i sooo need to win tonight, even if its just enough for my op xxx

thanks you gawjus, im struggling to keep my pecker up at the mo lol xxx

Aw babe, :cry: I know it is so very hard for you & just because you come across as cheerful & so full of support for others, it does not mean you are not feeling the pain & uncertainty of the whole ridiculous process of applying for funding. I have never felt more in need of a magic wand :sigh: Lets just hope that you get a break very soon, either by winning the lottery or your funding being approved ... don't care which. You haven't got any very elderly, long lost rellies have you? :rolleyes::rolleyes: xxx mwah (((Caren))) :sign0168: :heartpump:

Aw babe, :cry: I know it is so very hard for you & just because you come across as cheerful & so full of support for others, it does not mean you are not feeling the pain & uncertainty of the whole ridiculous process of applying for funding. I have never felt more in need of a magic wand :sigh: Lets just hope that you get a break very soon, either by winning the lottery or your funding being approved ... don't care which. You haven't got any very elderly, long lost rellies have you? :rolleyes::rolleyes: xxx mwah (((Caren))) :sign0168: :heartpump:
lol no dont think so, thank you honey, luv ya too mwah xxx

OK everyone, the lottery thing is back on!!!! I need to win it now, so if we all, will it, at the same time, it might happen :D xxx

i actually couldnt afford to do it tonight! so can you do this on saturday please? :eek:

If my numbers come up I'll give you a shout mate xx

Back