• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Lottery

Hi Everyone,

Let me explain why I changed my profile pic.

It started when I read a post on FB about the sale (or should I say non sale) of poppies in some areas of UK. I had since found out it was a misguided report.

I changed my profile pic to a poppy in support of the poppy appeal when I read that misguided report and intend to honour our lost brave by keeping the poppy until after the 11th November. Anyway its a better pic than my face.....................LOL :D

I buy poppies any way but I wanted to use one as my profile pic until Nov.

Hi Joan, I can't see your poppy!!

well i won tonight, but only a tenner :( ah well i'll try again wednesday :D

If you win, can you pay the loan off I took out for my op?? Purleeeeease :p

well i won tonight, but only a tenner :( ah well i'll try again wednesday :D

A tenner is better than nothin hun x

I decided to check all my old lotto tickets on line this morning.
Grumbling as each one was a dud and torn up in disgust.......then.....the oldest ticket I had.......dated April 23rd......rolldrum:banana dancer:.......I won.....I won.....I won....alright only £20 (2 lines on one ticket)....but still dead chuffed!

I`m going on a spending spree......gonna...spend...spend....spend!:p

Then again may put it away for a rainy day....better remember to cash it in soon though.....otherwise its gonna be obsolete!!:eek:

P.S. Don`t want no hangers on...autograph hunters or paparrazi buzzing me.....just leave me to ma dreams!

Love Kat x

A tenner is better than nothin hun x

I decided to check all my old lotto tickets on line this morning.
Grumbling as each one was a dud and torn up in disgust.......then.....the oldest ticket I had.......dated April 23rd......rolldrum:banana dancer:.......I won.....I won.....I won....alright only £20 (2 lines on one ticket)....but still dead chuffed!

I`m going on a spending spree......gonna...spend...spend....spend!:p

Then again may put it away for a rainy day....better remember to cash it in soon though.....otherwise its gonna be obsolete!!:eek:

P.S. Don`t want no hangers on...autograph hunters or paparrazi buzzing me.....just leave me to ma dreams!

Love Kat x
hahaha i wont tell the papz ;) £20 is cool, better than a kick in the teeth :D xxx

hahaha i wont tell the papz ;) £20 is cool, better than a kick in the teeth :D xxx

£20 ! That'll get me a big elastic band and a pair of scissors for a home made jobby :8855:

No go again tonight, Caren my lovely :( Gonna have to do a quick Home Uni course on WLS & start sterilizing my kitchen scissors xxx :D:D

No go again tonight, Caren my lovely :( Gonna have to do a quick Home Uni course on WLS & start sterilizing my kitchen scissors xxx :D:D
you know that cat that tripped you over? practise on that first, then you can do me lol

you know that cat that tripped you over? practise on that first, then you can do me lol

Will do ... are your insides a bit on the feline side then? Would hate to end up neutering you, lol. Having said that, she won't come to me any more, hmmm, can you think why?? Only a cat could nearly kill someone & then give them the cold shoulder, lol. xxx :wave_cry:

Will do ... are your insides a bit on the feline side then? Would hate to end up neutering you, lol. Having said that, she won't come to me any more, hmmm, can you think why?? Only a cat could nearly kill someone & then give them the cold shoulder, lol. xxx :wave_cry:
hahaha thats true, dont worry about neutering me, ive already been done :D

here we go again :( lol :innocent0001:

I'm in the Netherlands and my surgery is covered by my insurance... but, when the surgery is over I could REALLY use a new wardrobe!! :p

Back