• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

loud stomach sounds

tink75

hi all - strange question here i know but can anyone else hear their food going down - my stomach is embarassingly loud especially in a morning and it grumbles and processes very loudly. i'm really hoping this is a tempory thing and will get better with time - otherwise i am going to have to make it into my party trick lol:)

Mine usually growls at me in bed.
It feels/sounds like when your hungry and your stomach is churning.... Must be wind and stuff movin around.

:rolleyes:

I have an incredibly noisy tum as well. Sometimes its so loud it wakes me in the night. I'm hoping it will get better in time

mine is noisy also :D

I'm nearly 6 weeks post-op and the noises are still quite musical at times. Just hoping the office is noisy enough to drown it out when I go back to work or I'll have lots of explaining to do!

Has anyone got an explanation for our noisy guts???
Why they are more noisy than before op?

:confused:

Mine is dead noisy still...at least twice a week now though rather than every day...I also get ridiculously loud hic-up's in work and it sounds like I belch....I dont! lol

I get hiccups if I eat or drink too quickly and my tummy is noisey, particularly in the morning. At the moment I find it quite amusing but that might change as time goes by.

Mine is dead noisy still...at least twice a week now though rather than every day...I also get ridiculously loud hic-up's in work and it sounds like I belch....I dont! lol

Yeah, i get hic-cups more now... Funny what we find out.

:D

Mine is soooo loud! Me and my OH crack up with laughter at it! We were having an arguement last week and just as we both stopped shouting, my tummy went mental and rumbled like mad, we both laughed so much we forgot what we were fighting over.........

Mine is soooo loud! Me and my OH crack up with laughter at it! We were having an arguement last week and just as we both stopped shouting, my tummy went mental and rumbled like mad, we both laughed so much we forgot what we were fighting over.........

:roofles: Like it
Have to train mine to work on cue too.... :D

Yep mine is mega noisy at times too, varies from little 'blurp blurp' sounds to what sounds like a whole war going on lol
Steph xx

Mine is the same, I'm sure there's a little monster in there munching it's way through my intestines! :eek:

Cuppa xx

How cool will my grandson think i am? Whooo what with grumbling stomach syndrome and the amazing farts i'll be awesome!

:cool: :rotflmao:

mine talks to me while im eating, i didnt think it was that loud till i asked hubby if he could hear it and his reply was 'every day ' lol :eek::D tough I have to listen to his bottom burps...

Back