• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Lush!

Big an Bouncy

Trying to up the amount of fish I eat per week and tried tinned mackerel in spicy tomato sauce.It was lovely,could of ate more!Hadnt had the spicy one before so tried with salad and some Melba toasts.Recommended if you want to get some oily fish into your diet.Can anyone recommend anything else tasty and good for you?Maz x

I used to always have the mackerel in Tom sauce and I had some the other day and struggled with it a bit. I ate about half but thats better than none :D XX

I love the john west seared tuna fillets with salad x

i like pilchards in tomato sauce, i have some mashed and spread on a piece of toast. i used to have them with chips, i suppose if i have oven chips i could still have them, i have o ven chips in, and occasionally have about 5 or 6, but make sure they really well done.

There was a John West Tuna steaks with lime and I think corriander that comes in a packet rather than a tin and that was ace when I was a few month out post op.

I am currently defrosting some sprats to have tomorrow for lunch ;)

Other one I eat or did eat a HUGE amount of post op was the smoked mackerel in the vaccum packs! Spesh the peppered ones! Mmmmm

oh i know the ones you mean sal, i like them too, i usually have them with sweetcorn, yummmmmmy

Trying to up the amount of fish I eat per week and tried tinned mackerel in spicy tomato sauce.It was lovely,could of ate more!Hadnt had the spicy one before so tried with salad and some Melba toasts.Recommended if you want to get some oily fish into your diet.Can anyone recommend anything else tasty and good for you?Maz x
i am clearly reading the wrong post whilst on milk!

Back