• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

mad cat woman

deb preston

hi
im new here
i had a gastric bypass 18mths ago, and have lost 10.5 stones.
i wish i had known about this site then.
all the post i have been reading are all so positive, well done to you all.
i had my surgery at the homerton hosp in hackney, and everyone was so lovely.
would be great to chat to people on here,
;):D

Hi Deb! You have done fantastic!
Welcome to the site and I hope you enjoy it here!
Are you at goal and maintaining or still wanting to lose a few more pounds?
Awesome achievement and well done x

Welcome to the site Deb and it will be nice to have some people who had the op a while ago.

Why are you the mad cat women.?

hi,
its been amazing, i can actually buy clothes anywhere now!!!!
ive gone from being a 30/32 to a 12/14 in jeans and a 14 top.
i cant believe it!!!

indeed there is, how did you find the pre op diet? , mine was awful, i never want to see soup or yoghurt again

Me too I have to force myself to eat yoghurt to get the calcium in.:rolleyes:

thank you xx
ive been so lucky, not had any problems with my bypass, the saggy skin is another matter, but, onwards and upwards, love that cat, lol

Ewww pre-op milk diet is hard!! Still on fluids for another 2 weeks aswell so Im floating in the stuff lol. Its all worth it though :D x

i didnt have to do the milk pre op, it was soup and yoghurts, it was hell, but there was no way that my liver wasnt going to shrink before surgery and it wouldnt be done, especially as i did the diet before, and the day i was due to have the surgery i was admitted as an emergency with pancreatitis and was in my local hosp for 5 weeks.
what luck eh!!
but 6mths later i had my bypass, and all is well.
dont think i could have coped with the milk diet pre op

hi.
its just the boobs that are a major prob, they are hideous, the legs and arms and stomach i can cope with, but the boobs are bad, but ive lived with being disgustingly fat for years, so i guess i will cope with these eventually, my pct has declined funding for skin removal, peasants

Wow what a great weight loss, congratulations. oh, and welcome to the site x

Back