• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

mad cat woman

Welcome to the site Deb, and congratulations on the fab weight loss. I'm a fellow Homerton bypasser. Had my op in December last year by Mr Koak (one of Mannur's team) and have just reached goal. Great to see more Homerton patients here x

yes, had one with my surgeon today actually - they were 3 monthly but have now been put to 6 monthly. My aftercare has been pretty good so far.

ive got an appointment with the dietician next month, not sure if i will still need to go after that, you are a size 10, how fantastic

Hi, I was pretty happy at a 12 but have been doing lots of exercise and it's really changed my shape and now a 12 is too big. I did have my goal at 10 stone but discussed it with my team and they think 10.7 is more realistic as I have quite a bit of loose skin that probably weights 7lbs on its own!

I had an advantage in the beginning in that I lost 2.5 stones on the Cambridge Diet between my first consultation and having the surgery so only had 5 stone to lose before getting to goal. I think you can easily get bound up in the sizes but as long as you are comfortable and healthy that's all that matters - not an 8 or a 10 ....

very true, its so great to be able to shop anywhere but evans!!
im still losing weight, but it worries me how much i can eat

Back