• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

made a decision re op tomorrow !!

creativeladiesministry.comblinkgoodchoices.gif

Well done for making a very difficult choice. Good luck with the op and best wishes for a speedy recovery.

John xx

I think you've made the right decision hun, although I know it was hard for you:( take care and good luck xx:D

Good luck, I am sure she will be watching over you with pride x

Sorry to hear about your nan, and that your op falls at such a sad time for you.
My thoughts are with you.
Sue.

Hi Karen. Sorry to hear about your gran. I think she would agree that you are doing the right thing by having the operation. I'm sure she will be there with you in spirit during the operation. Hope all goes well for tomorrow.
All the best
Julie x

Good luck with your op. My father died a week before my op but I went ahead with the op anyway and im glad I did he was one of the few people who genuinely thought the op was a good idea. We arranged the funeral for a few days after I was due out of hospital and I was fine for it. It was a bit odd at the thing afterwards while everyone one else was tucking into the free grub and beer but I was ok with my mugs of tea.

Karen I'm really proud of you for making this decision. Hopefully your Nan will have the latter end of the time scale and be able to see some of your results of the weight loss. Good luck for your op and hope you have a speedy recoveryxxxxx

best of luck hun, i would go and see my nan as soon as i was out and let her see i was fine and that way she knows you are going to have a long healthy happy life and not worry about you. Also you can say you had the op and saw your nan as well knowing that she knew you came through safe and sound if this makes sense, just a bit of peace of mind for you both if you like. xxxx Hope all goes well and you have a speedy recovery hun xxx

so sorry about your nan but im glad youve chosen to go ahead with your op as im sure she would have been so sad to have caused you to pospone it, as she would want you to have this chance of a better healtheyer life................kath xxxx

Hi Karen

I am so sorry to hear your sad news about your nan, I think you are right though to go ahead with your surgery today as life always manages to throw something in the way and scupper our plans, you have waited so long for this and I am sure your nan would want you to go ahead.

All the best for today and the start of a new you

Take care Xx

Back