• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

made it...

perkyprincess

well what a day i got my self all stressed out and there was no need. i travelled for 40 mins to get to my appointment and was only in there for approx 5 mins. Dr Small was lovely a no nonsense kinda guy which i think is great they said that they were very happy with my weight loss and he asked me which surgery i wanted so i told him i wanted the bypass to which he didnt argue, he asked me if i had done any research to which i told him i'd become an internet junkie on the subject. he informed me that i would get an appointment to have an endoscopy and that i would be looking to have my surgery in about six months time, well i have waited over a year now to get to this point so whats six more months. im so excited im gonna stop stressing now.

ooo congrats sweetpea!!, its exciting.. i go to see him in october... ive lost 16 lbs now only had to lose 8 so hopefully he ll be pleased

they were really pleased that i had lost over my target keep going your doing really well.x

well done hunni xx I too see him in Oct. Pleased in a way that i will get one last bloody good xmas in before surgery haha. Plus is my birthday in Jan. Tis the reson and aiming to lose a stone and a half instead of the half required!! More leway for mishaps!! xxx

Great loss, well done x

Fantastic news, I'm well chuffed for you. This last 6 months will fly by.
Don't put the weight back on now!

i dont intend to put the weight back on im gonna try and lose the same amount again before i go in for the surgery. i have never been so focused about anything i really want this so bad.

i dont intend to put the weight back on im gonna try and lose the same amount again before i go in for the surgery. i have never been so focused about anything i really want this so bad.

well done! I'm sorry if what I said upset you, it's just I DID put the weight back on, and had a HUGE panic 4 weeks before surgery, as I realised they would cancel my op if I didn't get it off again!

........much better to do it your way and stay motivated!

Ooooo good luck really pleased for you.:)

well done! I'm sorry if what I said upset you, it's just I DID put the weight back on, and had a HUGE panic 4 weeks before surgery, as I realised they would cancel my op if I didn't get it off again!

........much better to do it your way and stay motivated!

hi ya, no you never upset me i know i cant put the weight back on, im really grateful for your support :D. thank you.

Good luck and keep your focus going... you are doing well... we are with you xxx

Here's hoping your 6 months pass quickly! xx :)

Back